The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Which CMS is best for SEO?

So far Wordpress is the most SEO-friendly platform but some people choose other platforms for security reasons. but with Yoast SEO wordpress had a huged help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allow me a vote against… My answer is any —unless you know how to optimise a template, in which case the answer would be any again.

Most of the people here suggests Wordpress and I'm also a fan of Wordpress. But there are some issues with Wordpress you should take care of. The first one is webpage loading time. Yes it takes more time to load a webpage in Wordpress. As loading time is a major factor in SEO so it can affect your SEO.

There are many CMS for SEO like PrestaShop, Magento, Blogger, MODx, Concrete5, Joomla, Word press, and Drupal but I like to use word press because its feature is the best for SEO.

There are many CMS and they are following
concrete5, MODX, SilverStripe, Contao and DotCMS
These CMS work according to there own rules and regulations.Read there rules carefully.

One of the most important things that people consider when looking at content management systems (CMS) is their viability in the SEO market.

Please help
Another thing I realized is that some themes are seo friendly, because they have great designs . Just having wordpress and yoast is not just enough.

You will need to submit your SITEMAP, and your site to google, and ensure that you uncheck the box on wordpress backend that says "Search engine should ignore this site" .

wordpress is the best CMS platform for your website with Yoast SEO plugin
you can manage anything on your site loke, technical SEO, social media post, user data base, content

MI
Back