“webinar”/ “mobile”/
  1. Null

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Which CMS are you using and why?

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by Solamon H, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Solamon H

Solamon H Affiliate affiliate

Which CMS are you using and why?

2 people like this.
  2. AffBank
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator Marketplace Seller

I actually started out with Joomla many years back, it's a very comprehensive platform. It took a couple of months to really figure out and become proficient. Then I move to WordPress. For my efforts, Joomla was a bit over the top for my needs. WP is easy, simple, and great for lead gen in my niches.

4. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

I am actively using 2 different content management systems right now:

WordPress: way too many amazing themes and plugins to use anything else if you're wanting to run a blog.

Ninja Media Script: this is probably a CMS that most of you have never heard of. I use it to power my viral media sites. It's the most powerful one I have found and has a nice plethora of options for customization, while also being super simple to use.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2015
  5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator Marketplace Seller

You're right, never heard of it. Just checked it out. Interesting, I'm digging a little deeper, maybe give it a go.

What led you to Ninja Media Script?

6. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

I was using another viral media CMS that was no longer supported by the developer so I searched CodeCanyon for a new one and landed on Ninja Media Script.

I have an article all about how I create viral media sites on my blog :)

2 people like this.
  7. pinkeyedjim

pinkeyedjim Affiliate affiliate

I pretty much exclusively use Wordpress. I also played around with Joomla/Mambo a few years back, but Wordpress is definitely more suited to my style of site design. I also was hooked by the large developer community. If Wordpress cant already do it, you can bet there's a plugin that does. I recently found my Holy Grail of plugins: myCRED, which is a points system. I can award my users points for everything from signup to daily logins to user referrals to blog comments. It integrates well with WooCommerce and bbPress, too. It's great because I can let people buy stuff from my shop using the myCRED points or PayPal, which gives them a BIG incentive to interact with my site.

8. Ninja Marketer11

Ninja Marketer11 Affiliate affiliate

Actually, I am a kind of fan of WordPress. It has plenty of plugins which full fill my every requirement.

9. Cavalier0754

Cavalier0754 Affiliate affiliate

Wordpress on all sites which don't have custom scripts

10. shohrab

shohrab Affiliate affiliate

I do also use WordPress and love to use it. There are several plugins which help me a lot to maintain my sites.

11. djordjem87

djordjem87 Affiliate affiliate

I am trying to start with Wordpress but it is not going well so far. Joomla is another option but still i think i will need some real help about this considerin the fact i am really at my basics here. I would like to read about some tutorials here or even webinars about the topic. I am ready to learn and i think i will need to do it. If someone has a word of advice for me, where to start with wordpress and how i would be thankful.

12. threenerds2014

threenerds2014 Affiliate affiliate

Right now I am using Wordpress all my sites. This is because I found lots of theme plugins which are very helpful to enhance my business.

13. johnmle

johnmle Affiliate affiliate

I use Wordpress CMS for my website. WordPressis SEO friendly and have many plugins to create the functionality based on our needs.

14. henrylos

henrylos Affiliate affiliate

I purchase PHP scripts and customize the website.

15. Jim Moriarty95

Jim Moriarty95 Affiliate affiliate

I like WordPress then any other CMS. This is because I am used to with this.

16. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Affiliate affiliate

I am using Wordpress because it is the only CMS that I have first hand experience. I have never tried Joomla or Drupal because they say I need to have technical skills and I ain't a developer.

17. johnbrent

johnbrent Affiliate affiliate

I like wordpress, it is best and simple to access CMS from others.

18. Samantha Todd

Samantha Todd Affiliate affiliate

Wordpress is the best because of the many plugins available, which means room for improvement in content management, Ninja Media Script sounds interesting though.

MI