The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Which CMS are you using and why?

Which CMS are you using and why?

I actually started out with Joomla many years back, it's a very comprehensive platform. It took a couple of months to really figure out and become proficient. Then I move to WordPress. For my efforts, Joomla was a bit over the top for my needs. WP is easy, simple, and great for lead gen in my niches.

I am actively using 2 different content management systems right now:

WordPress: way too many amazing themes and plugins to use anything else if you're wanting to run a blog.

Ninja Media Script: this is probably a CMS that most of you have never heard of. I use it to power my viral media sites. It's the most powerful one I have found and has a nice plethora of options for customization, while also being super simple to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am actively using 2 different content management systems right now:

WordPress: way too many amazing themes and plugins to use anything else if you're wanting to run a blog.

Ninja Media Script: this is probably a CMS that most of you have never heard of. I use it to power my viral media sites. It's the most powerful one I have found and has a nice plethora of options for customization, while also being super simple to use.

You're right, never heard of it. Just checked it out. Interesting, I'm digging a little deeper, maybe give it a go.

What led you to Ninja Media Script?

You're right, never heard of it. Just checked it out. Interesting, I'm digging a little deeper, maybe give it a go.

What led you to Ninja Media Script?
I was using another viral media CMS that was no longer supported by the developer so I searched CodeCanyon for a new one and landed on Ninja Media Script.

I have an article all about how I create viral media sites on my blog :)

I pretty much exclusively use Wordpress. I also played around with Joomla/Mambo a few years back, but Wordpress is definitely more suited to my style of site design. I also was hooked by the large developer community. If Wordpress cant already do it, you can bet there's a plugin that does. I recently found my Holy Grail of plugins: myCRED, which is a points system. I can award my users points for everything from signup to daily logins to user referrals to blog comments. It integrates well with WooCommerce and bbPress, too. It's great because I can let people buy stuff from my shop using the myCRED points or PayPal, which gives them a BIG incentive to interact with my site.

I am trying to start with Wordpress but it is not going well so far. Joomla is another option but still i think i will need some real help about this considerin the fact i am really at my basics here. I would like to read about some tutorials here or even webinars about the topic. I am ready to learn and i think i will need to do it. If someone has a word of advice for me, where to start with wordpress and how i would be thankful.

I use Wordpress CMS for my website. WordPressis SEO friendly and have many plugins to create the functionality based on our needs.

I am using Wordpress because it is the only CMS that I have first hand experience. I have never tried Joomla or Drupal because they say I need to have technical skills and I ain't a developer.

Wordpress is the best because of the many plugins available, which means room for improvement in content management, Ninja Media Script sounds interesting though.

banners
Back