The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which Click Tracking software you guys use?

Andre Houston

Service Manager
Service Manager
ClickGum - Links & Clicks Tracking Software
What's your favorite "Tracker" software? may i ask why you use it?

Is it pricing, limits, product plans..??

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Have a wonderful day/night.

Hi, Andre Houston if you ask about traffic tracking software then our personally choice is FunnelFlux Self-Host because it's....
  • Free SSL + on custom domains
  • Unlimited custom domains
  • No overage charges (self-hosted*)
  • Limitless segmentation of data
  • Link & Referrer Cloaking
  • Unlimited Tracking Domains
  • Automatic EPV Optimization Nodes
  • Visual Funnel Builder (Awesome for Optimization*)
  • Unlimited PHP/JS Custom Routing Rules
  • Custom PHP/JS Insertion Anywhere In Funnels
Maybe this features provide by other software's but as our personally experience it's good with FunnelFlux

Check it out mentioned link for every month 10% discount in plan FunnelFlux Discount link

Your first month costs only $1
and then for discount every month $89+$20 your server cost so overall $110 you got Awesome Tracker.

Thanks
Paid Affs

I would highly recommend using FunnelFlux

Although it might be expensive for starting out, it well worth the money.

I currently have its setup with Landerbolt and TheOptimizer which makes everything very easy to see all the data you need for a successful funnel.

The visual funnel system is amazing and makes it really easy to how the traffic is flowing through your funnels.

There’re multiple templates and already parameters setup for you from the different Ad Networks such as RevContent, Taboola, Outbrain, it’s even got Google AdWords and Facebook Ads ready for you.

Also, all of the best Affiliate Networks are ready to setup with the right parameters, so you pretty much only need your product link and everything is ready for you.

I currently have my thread doing Native Ads Dino's Native Ads Journey, Using FunnelFlux. There’re some images if you want to see how it looks. I also have a lot of stats written which is straight from FunnelFlux.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back