The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which are the best traffic companies?

In your opinion which companies are the best for traffic and what type of traffic to they provide?

Hello Carlos!

Try PropellerAds, we're here to answer your questions.
We have different ad formats: Push Notifications, Interstitials, Popunder. We also recommend you to try our new type of targeting named "User Activity".

What offers are you going to provide?

We now provide very good push-traffic with high conversions. See:

Affiliate offer: Gambling

Targeting: Italy

Banners: 5

eCPC: $0,065

Spent: $3632

Earned: $7772,4

ROI: 114%

Try our platform: richpush.co
Tell our manager promo-code "Affiliatefix" for 10% first deposit bonus

We now provide very good push-traffic with high conversions. See:

Affiliate offer: Gambling

Targeting: Italy

Banners: 5

eCPC: $0,065

Spent: $3632

Earned: $7772,4

ROI: 114%

Try our platform: richpush.co
Tell our manager promo-code "Affiliatefix" for 10% first deposit bonus

hey @Richpush :).
please make sure you get your network listed here first
this is how you can do it.
www.affiliatefix.com/threads/how-to-get-your-resource-listed.21311/
good luck and see you around.

Their are many best traffic ad networks companies like popcash, Popads, Adnow and Traffic junky.

Cheers....

Last edited by a moderator:
Every website needs traffic. If you aren’t attracting the right visitors, your website is destined to get lost in the vastness of the internet, and that doesn’t help you Generate qualified leads, more sales, or achieve your goals efficiently.

I've always known these to be referred to as advertising companies, not traffic companies. Because you can actually get traffic from almost anywhere online. But if you are looking for the best advertising companies, then I think you should go for Google or PropellerAds

i prefer if you take advertising facebook course and learn how exactly implement it
this will give valuable information, and yes it takes time
but if you learn advertising tricks and tips by you and learn more about google analytics you will have more experience

PropellerAds is my main Ad Network for my SEO Websites and it gives me the highest traffic and profit.
Their Ad Formats can be optimized according to your needs so you should check them out!

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back