The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where will i invest my $40???

Gems Lopez

affiliate
Now i have $40 to invest so that i can make $5 per day with cpa.I have an adworkmedia and cplead account.Is there any helpful person who will tell where will i invest?
waiting for someone replay.

40$ Is not a good investment in cpa at all
If you want to start in cpa you need at least 2000$ + some experience
40$ i will say don't think about cpa dor now
Am from mobile just love to give my oppinion
Good luck

Honestly speaking. $40 is very little budget to start for CPA campaign. There is no guarantee that you will make $5 perday. but you can test some CPA PPL offer in bing. it might bring some cash if you can findout targeted keyword.

You might be able to run some tests with PPC or banners with $40 but I doubt it will be enough for a successful campaign. Try to gather up some more budget so you can invest.

Hey bud! Why not check out OfferDaddy today and see if this is the network you are looking for? I've been using their offerwall tool for many months now and I immediately started earning money after integrating this tool in my website...:) If it was able to help me increase my monthly revenues, then I'm pretty sure it can do the same to you...:)

40$ Is not a good investment in cpa at all
If you want to start in cpa you need at least 2000$ + some experience
40$ i will say don't think about cpa dor now
Am from mobile just love to give my oppinion
Good luck
Salam mr youssef, i have between 600-1000 bucks to start do you think its enough ?
mobile offers (sweepstakes/utilities)
start with popup (popads and/or popcash to test and then scale it with mobile traffic (airpush and startapp)
Best regards
zakaria

Salam mr youssef, i have between 600-1000 bucks to start do you think its enough ?
mobile offers (sweepstakes/utilities)
start with popup (popads and/or popcash to test and then scale it with mobile traffic (airpush and startapp)
Best regards
zakaria

Start your own thread please, instead of hijacking this thread.

Hello buddy. I do think that you need to use the amount to improve on the current niche that you are using. I am so sure that when you have some tools that will enhance your working, then for sure you will be even able to earn more. Just think of the things that are not okay or hindering you from making full potential. You will realize that there are very many gaps in the niche. You can even decide to venture into another niche probably that does not demand more. be slowly investing in the cpas and everything will be okay.

banners
Back