The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

where to get good website template design?

If you are looking for free templates I would recommend checking out FreeLayouts. If you are looking for a paid design I would recommend TemplateMonster.

But the best way to buy a design is straight from the designer because you know that it will be 100% unique.

If I were you I would get it designed professionally. When clients have used templates before it usually takes them ages to customise and they would have been better off just getting it designed from scratch. A good design company would be able to create a website much better than a template anyhow.

Pay a designer to get one)))

You could find the free ones on the web, of course, but be ready to join a a group of 1000 other guys with the same design.

There are loads of market places out there, you should let us know what sort of template you require. A simple Google search will reveal loads of sites but once we know what yo are specifically looking for then perhaps someone can point in the right direction. For example I would never use TemplateMonster for a CMS based site as their designs look pretty similar and you can clearly tell that if a site is using a cheap template. I suggest get a good simple template with a nice structure and do the mods or get a designer to do the changes and make it in to your own.

It might cost some more money than you would like to spend, but I would look into paying a designer for one. It’s hard to look professional with the templates and even harder to have a personal style that attracts people.

Templets sites list

I have some sites which i regularly used.

templateye
freewebtemplates
templatesbox

Hope you will find out best templates from these sites.

Thanks.

MI
Back