The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where to create the Landing Page

jason212

Hello,

where is the best place to create landing pages. Best with landing page creator with much functions and templates.

Host does not matter but they can host the landing page too.

Adult niche should be included.

You can use an Anchor text inorder to direct your landing page...For eg..Romantic Shayari if clicked will definitely direct us directly to Shayari Post website..

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion, Joomla is the simplest and the most professional way to set up a landing page. To simplify the entire process, one can use a powerful Joomla theme. They are very simple to use and setup. It actually takes just a few minutes to develop a finished website.

Hello! Take a look at the web design service from They will easily make a great website for your business which you will be happy with. I personally created a couple of landing pages with their help and I am totally happy with everything. Hope you will find it helpful too ;)

Hi, I personally design lander's myself and host on my own server. By that I'm losing SEO benefits. Actually I tried some of the landing page builders for purpose of they're being easy and quick. Which I love most is leadpages. It has a nice visual builder and seeing the result immediately when you drag or doing another action. For more see: leadpages . net

banners
Back