The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Where to Buy Traffic for SOI offers?

CrushALot

affiliate
Hi,

As a newbie, I'm trying to focus on "Email Submit Offers" via direct links b/c I'm still learning about landing pages and setting up subdomains and etc... On native ads this is difficult b/c the destination URL must match landing page/offer.

Therefore:

1) where is the best place to buy traffic for my SOI offers? Preferably with a low minimum amount.

2). What type of traffic is best for e-mail submits? Or does it mostly depend on the nature of the offer?

I really appreciate any and all assistance.

Thank you!

If you want to direct link you can try push traffic (zeropark, propellerads, etc.) or pops.

I'd learn how to use landers sooner than later, as most offers will convert better with them. With direct linking, you're kinda playing the lottery to find an offer that can be profitable and scaled with direct linking.

Thanks for the heads up!

I will look into PUSH traffic for sure. I assume PUSH traffic is 100% mobile, correct? Between ZeroPark and Propellerads do you have a preference? Do they only due mobile traffic?

Sorry for dropping so many questions on you.

In the meantime, I will check out your blog.

Cheers!

I will look into PUSH traffic for sure. I assume PUSH traffic is 100% mobile, correct? Between ZeroPark and Propellerads do you have a preference? Do they only due mobile traffic?
I am too a newbie here but as where I know, ZeroPark offers Zero Clicks which may be converted for high payment offers like on Forex and Loans as well. Before 4 years I had a success of $90 with such method for just one single sale, however, it was for only one time :D

Push traffic can be desktop or mobile, but it won't come from iOS phones at all. Offers can work on both desktop and mobile. ZP and propeller have both types and they also have pops/redirects mentioned in the post above me.

Not sure if I share the opinion of direct linking tho. Isn't it better for conversion to get them to the offer faster? I am always annoyed with a landing page and then after that another landing page. Especially for the simple SOI offers

Not sure if I share the opinion of direct linking tho. Isn't it better for conversion to get them to the offer faster? I am always annoyed with a landing page and then after that another landing page. Especially for the simple SOI offers
More times than not you will get a higher CVR with a landing page. The landing page before the offer is meant to "pre-sell" the user on the offer, as many offers don't do a good job.

I understand that. But when you do simple offers like Sweepstakes for example you are only making the 'customer' do twice the work for twice the result.

You give them a landing page with a quiz. They take the quiz and go to the offer page and there is another quiz...

Then they take the quiz again and they they need to fill in their details. If I was the 'customer' I would click away if it took to much of my time. And then there are some people that capture emails in between. I don't get that...

FB is a great place for SOI. Just have to be careful about what offers you promote, and how you promote those offers. I'd definitely advice using your own lander versus going direct.

I understand that. But when you do simple offers like Sweepstakes for example you are only making the 'customer' do twice the work for twice the result.

You give them a landing page with a quiz. They take the quiz and go to the offer page and there is another quiz...

Then they take the quiz again and they they need to fill in their details. If I was the 'customer' I would click away if it took to much of my time. And then there are some people that capture emails in between. I don't get that...

The point of doing that is getting them to engage. Most of the time your advertising on a source with extremely low intent (i.e. pops). So they start taking the quiz on your landing page and then they are more interested in the offer by the time they see it. Psychology.

Help, Nothing Is Working.

Since February, I've been direct linking "Email Submit/SOI" offers from MaxBounty via Pop traffic on PopCash. My budget has been $1.00 per day at an average $1.50 CPM ($0.0015). I've averaged approximately 500 clicks per day but NO conversions yet! I mean Zero conversion in 2.5 months. Not a single conversion. Where am I going Wrong??

I really need some Serious advice. I need someone to tell me what I'm doing wrong so that I can build up my confidence.

I thank you in advance for your advice and assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi @CrushALot

First of all optimize your landing page for good CTR and if you using pop's traffic then most your landing page speed is high like load in 1 or half seconds, Pop is game of seconds. :)

Now i dont know you are using pre-lander or not, but if using that optimize first and if not using pre-lander then personally i will suggest you try pop traffic with pre-lander.

Hi,

As a newbie, I'm trying to focus on "Email Submit Offers" via direct links b/c I'm still learning about landing pages and setting up subdomains and etc... On native ads this is difficult b/c the destination URL must match landing page/offer.

Therefore:

1) where is the best place to buy traffic for my SOI offers? Preferably with a low minimum amount.

2). What type of traffic is best for e-mail submits? Or does it mostly depend on the nature of the offer?

I really appreciate any and all assistance.

Thank you!

You can go either for pop or for push notification traffic for SOI. But i would go for push, mainly because i tried buying for SOI offers on Pop and didn't get half a quarter of the conversions i got on push. Lead gen offers, in general, is much better on push.

Help, Nothing Is Working.

Since February, I've been direct linking "Email Submit/SOI" offers from MaxBounty via Pop traffic on PopCash. My budget has been $1.00 per day at an average $1.50 CPM ($0.0015). I've averaged approximately 500 clicks per day but NO conversions yet! I mean Zero conversion in 2.5 months. Not a single conversion. Where am I going Wrong??

I really need some Serious advice. I need someone to tell me what I'm doing wrong so that I can build up my confidence.

I thank you in advance for your advice and assistance.

Best Regards,
Is that 1$ per day budget for each campaign? You won't get far with such low budget. To make pops work you need at least 2-3k to spend on traffic. You're getting way too little clicks for 1$ per day to be able to optimize and make good decisions.
Even if you were getting conversions at such low spend, you couldn't really "trust" the data, as there is a stronger fluctuation on so little clicks.

1/0.0015
666 You mean impressions(pops)
*clicks* infers some user action: like clicking a banner; submitting a form; a page view; adding to a cart <<<a click action.
How many per day actually stay long enough on that landing page?
How many submit the "Email Submit/SOI" form -0-? Some?
How are you tracking this?

Hi @CrushALot

First of all optimize your landing page for good CTR and if you using pop's traffic then most your landing page speed is high like load in 1 or half seconds, Pop is game of seconds. :)

Now i dont know you are using pre-lander or not, but if using that optimize first and if not using pre-lander then personally i will suggest you try pop traffic with pre-lander.
Hi @CrushALot

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reply 04.21.2019 <<<<<<<
Hi Paid Affs,
Thank your for help.
I'm simply using the pre-landers provided by the offer/merchant. At this stage, I simply don't know how to do make my own landers. However, I am using pop traffic. I am running my offers on POPCASH which has a very ease to use interface. Its just that I haven't had any success personally.
Regards,

You can go either for pop or for push notification traffic for SOI. But i would go for push, mainly because i tried buying for SOI offers on Pop and didn't get half a quarter of the conversions i got on push. Lead gen offers, in general, is much better on push.

Mor,

Thank you for your help!

I've been wanting to try my luck at PUSH Notification to see how it would compare to POPS.
Can you tell me if PUSH notifications require specially optimized offers? Or can I use the same SOI offers that i'm running on Pop traffic?

Also, can you recommend me where to buy PUSH traffic from?

Kind Regards,

Is that 1$ per day budget for each campaign? You won't get far with such low budget. To make pops work you need at least 2-3k to spend on traffic. You're getting way too little clicks for 1$ per day to be able to optimize and make good decisions.
Even if you were getting conversions at such low spend, you couldn't really "trust" the data, as there is a stronger fluctuation on so little clicks.

Hi JakeJake,

Thank you for your Help!!

Wow, I should be spending $2-$3k per offer?
I this stage I can only afford to spend $200.00 per month / max.
What do you suggest I do giving that my budget is only a fraction of what you think is necessary.
I don't want to quick. I am willing to put my time and effort to make this work.

I really look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

MI
Back