“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Where to Buy Traffic for SOI offers?

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by CrushALot, Jan 29, 2019.

1. CrushALot

CrushALot Affiliate affiliate

Hi,

As a newbie, I'm trying to focus on "Email Submit Offers" via direct links b/c I'm still learning about landing pages and setting up subdomains and etc... On native ads this is difficult b/c the destination URL must match landing page/offer.

Therefore:

1) where is the best place to buy traffic for my SOI offers? Preferably with a low minimum amount.

2). What type of traffic is best for e-mail submits? Or does it mostly depend on the nature of the offer?

I really appreciate any and all assistance.

Thank you!

Anica likes this.
  2. Golden Goose
  3. awesomesauce

awesomesauce Active Member affiliate

If you want to direct link you can try push traffic (zeropark, propellerads, etc.) or pops.

I'd learn how to use landers sooner than later, as most offers will convert better with them. With direct linking, you're kinda playing the lottery to find an offer that can be profitable and scaled with direct linking.

Invix Media and CrushALot like this.
  4. CrushALot

CrushALot Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for the heads up!

I will look into PUSH traffic for sure. I assume PUSH traffic is 100% mobile, correct? Between ZeroPark and Propellerads do you have a preference? Do they only due mobile traffic?

Sorry for dropping so many questions on you.

In the meantime, I will check out your blog.

Cheers!

5. Anuj Mathur

Anuj Mathur Affiliate affiliate

I am too a newbie here but as where I know, ZeroPark offers Zero Clicks which may be converted for high payment offers like on Forex and Loans as well. Before 4 years I had a success of $90 with such method for just one single sale, however, it was for only one time :D

6. awesomesauce

Push traffic can be desktop or mobile, but it won't come from iOS phones at all. Offers can work on both desktop and mobile. ZP and propeller have both types and they also have pops/redirects mentioned in the post above me.

Invix Media likes this.
  7. Justyna Zeropark

Justyna Zeropark Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

8. Matsinator

Matsinator Affiliate affiliate

Not sure if I share the opinion of direct linking tho. Isn't it better for conversion to get them to the offer faster? I am always annoyed with a landing page and then after that another landing page. Especially for the simple SOI offers

9. awesomesauce

More times than not you will get a higher CVR with a landing page. The landing page before the offer is meant to "pre-sell" the user on the offer, as many offers don't do a good job.

10. Matsinator

I understand that. But when you do simple offers like Sweepstakes for example you are only making the 'customer' do twice the work for twice the result.

You give them a landing page with a quiz. They take the quiz and go to the offer page and there is another quiz...

Then they take the quiz again and they they need to fill in their details. If I was the 'customer' I would click away if it took to much of my time. And then there are some people that capture emails in between. I don't get that...

11. JonathanR

JonathanR Affiliate affiliate

FB is a great place for SOI. Just have to be careful about what offers you promote, and how you promote those offers. I'd definitely advice using your own lander versus going direct.

12. Matsinator

What do you have to be careful about? I know I can't direct link on Facebook

13. awesomesauce

The point of doing that is getting them to engage. Most of the time your advertising on a source with extremely low intent (i.e. pops). So they start taking the quiz on your landing page and then they are more interested in the offer by the time they see it. Psychology.

Invix Media and dealmecoupon like this.
  14. Matsinator

I understand, that is for dumb people right? ;)

Invix Media likes this.
banners