The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

MiszelD

Hello do you maybe know some offers or affiliate networks that has real SOI offers? Not something like SOI but they must answer 10 questions, because i want to test SOI but i saw a lot of offers like this

At Clixarus we have in-house dating offers on SOI flow with competitive payouts!

I joined, When offer is converting in SOI model? After pasting email? And what is the average conversion payout, and conversion rate, if you can answer :D

And what is the average conversion payout, and conversion rate, if you can answer :D
That is referred to as the global epc (earnings per click).
epc is only relative within the same network a far as I am concerned.
epc is not applied the same `universally` in separate platforms.
If the traffic quality sent to the network changes, that number (epc) will change sometimes dramatically up or down depending on affiliate volumes sent.
So as a *hard* number it's useless IMO.

As a relative value, when comparing offers or products, within the same network or platform; epc a useful statistic for evaluation purposes.

1. I don't :p
2. If I did: $7 to maybe $10 for known reasonably good traffic source per each test.

The trick is the traffic quality and the traffic source being consistent in each test. <<<that is for a creative or landing page comparison

Apples v. Apples with the comparison of some quality.

You could test 2 different traffic networks or also GEO's within the same, or differing, traffic networks also.

so your testing might amount to $200 in total. If I didn't see positive results after spending $50 I would just walk away --there is a problem

If I didn't see positive results after spending $50 I would just walk away
For example, if you spent $50 and you have no leads, should you turn it off? I ran a campaign one month ago and had these results:

Leads: 6
Cost: $66.32
Earnings: $8.89
ROI: -86.59%

I just turned this off.

What can you say about this campaign? Was it crap or ready for optimization?

Leads: 6
Cost: $66.32
Earnings: $8.89
ROI: -86.59%
$1.48 is not much of a payout combine that with traffic that does not convert this is what you get.

I would only consider a $2.80 or better payout, and even at that potential return; it probably will not be easy to show a profit.

banners
Back