The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where to Buy Organic Traffic

I don't understand your question.

Organic traffic is traffic you gain from search engines. You don't buy it; you earn it.

Up to you but I'd advise you to stay away from anything black hat. It may get you some traffic and perhaps even search engine ranking in the short run but it won't last and then you'll find yourself penalized and buried on page 100 of the search results.

I have lots of traffic about 3000 visitor a day.And I didn't pay for that traffic but I am willing to pay for traffic that is going to convert because I have affiliate products on my website and terrible conversion rate of 3/6178

I agree with Djbaxter on both counts - you can't buy organic traffic and avoid black hat. Yes some black hat still works but much less and if caught you can be penalized for a long time. Such was the case in a recent forum where I read an seo adviser before Penguin claimed to make $50k/week by using a link farm network. Google easily exposed the network as expected pretending to be a new user and logged on and recorded and slammed all the affiliated sites. Use your unique knowledge or skill to post quality content and many will both link to that content and spend more time on your site for their own benefit and in return you will get ranked higher. But you can't just wait to get linked to - seek out forums which you will both learn and teach others in like this one as well.

Hi nikola797992

Buying traffic is almost never a good idea. As already mentioned, it can do more harm to your website and search engine ranking, and can actually decrease your search engine ranking.

I'd also like to add that there are some companies that offers "traffic packages" that actually includes your link shared on some of their high ranking YouTube pages, Facebook Pages, blogs and so forth. These might be safer to buy.

If you decide to buy your traffic, then you should be sure to do thorough research before making a final decision on a company to go with. I'd recommend finding a couple of different companies, and then doing some research on each of these. Also make sure they have some sort of support desk, and send them a message to make sure they actually offer support - a simple "contact us" link won't do you any good if they do not respond to your questions and queries.

Be sure to find and read some reviews about your list of companies as well - and I mean you should find reviews on different sites, NOT on the website of the company selling the traffic.

a Good place to start is a "gig" website - these websites usually features a "review" section so other users can leave reviews on purchased gigs. The most popular gig website to check out would be "Fiverr" (https://www.fiverr.com/) - simply search for "traffic" and see the many results pop up. You should read through the descriptions, send the sellers a message to explain what you need and also read the reviews.

There's also a website that reviews some of the companies that offers website traffic packages. You can have a look at this website if you want to - they show you the advantages and features of each site with a quick review. Link: Buy Website Traffic Reviews - Best Sites to Buy Web Traffic

I hope the information I provided helps you somehow.

Hi nikola797992

Buying traffic is almost never a good idea. As already mentioned, it can do more harm to your website and search engine ranking, and can actually decrease your search engine ranking.

I'd also like to add that there are some companies that offers "traffic packages" that actually includes your link shared on some of their high ranking YouTube pages, Facebook Pages, blogs and so forth. These might be safer to buy.

If you decide to buy your traffic, then you should be sure to do thorough research before making a final decision on a company to go with. I'd recommend finding a couple of different companies, and then doing some research on each of these. Also make sure they have some sort of support desk, and send them a message to make sure they actually offer support - a simple "contact us" link won't do you any good if they do not respond to your questions and queries.

Be sure to find and read some reviews about your list of companies as well - and I mean you should find reviews on different sites, NOT on the website of the company selling the traffic.

a Good place to start is a "gig" website - these websites usually features a "review" section so other users can leave reviews on purchased gigs. The most popular gig website to check out would be "Fiverr" (https://www.fiverr.com/) - simply search for "traffic" and see the many results pop up. You should read through the descriptions, send the sellers a message to explain what you need and also read the reviews.

There's also a website that reviews some of the companies that offers website traffic packages. You can have a look at this website if you want to - they show you the advantages and features of each site with a quick review. Link: Buy Website Traffic Reviews - Best Sites to Buy Web Traffic

I hope the information I provided helps you somehow.

With all due respect if any is due, are you kidding me? Fiverr is a main reason Google came out with the Penguin Update because they were selling links like link farms, and participants in those link farms including and especially ones promoted by Fiverr were penalized hard by Google. The only person that knows the best organic traffic to your site while gaining backlinks from the highest rated PR sites is you. That's how I did it. And now my secondary mirror site has twice the traffic and my primary site has 4 times the traffic of the next industry competitor. That's six times the traffic total. Search online for seo strategies. It may take some time but building the right links over time the search engines score higher anyway than a plethora of links created overnight.

MI
Back