The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

where to buy emails ?

Stefan.Mik

affiliate
Hey guys, can someone tell me where to buy student emails with minimum risks? I would really appreciate if you can share your experience :)

There's no minimum risk when buying emails. My educated guess is that about 9 out of 10 who would offer you to sell an email database right away with no questions asked scraped it some place or it will be very low quality.

The reason is simple - a solid email database that has a history of real (niche or even paying) users is worth gold. I went through it many times in the past that someone offered me email databases and either the pricing or conditions and description didn't make sense at all.

I recommend to make your due diligence and always ask around first about whoever may offer an email database for sale.

Hey guys, can someone tell me where to buy student emails with minimum risks? I would really appreciate if you can share your experience :)
If you were running some generic campaign like sweeps or promos, bought or bartered email lists would work. But for a specific niche i would never recommend you buying an email list from any source, regardless of their reputation.
Create a squeeze page, invest in display ads with the right ad networks and compile your own list. Will be a bit expensive in the beginning and time consuming, but will be worth the effort in the long run.

banners
Back