The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Where should I buy traffic for adult offers?

Can someone tell which network converts good? With proof.. I wasted a lot of money. I don’t want to tell names but most networks doesn’t convert! And no not pay but sale rather pay per lead!

Please let me know with experience

Regards
I have private offers , convert well , only accept traffic from EU country , let me know if u interested

Hey,

do someone have experience with buying adult traffic for dating offers. If yes which network do you prefer? They should accept PayPal.

Regards
There are many ad networks that accept payments through PayPal - however, in order for us to be able to provide you with relevant information, just let us know more details about your offers. From my personal experience as an AM within PopCash, there are offers that convert very well on certain targeting setups (almost) no matter the network and offers that require much more work before they become profitable.

Keep us posted! Good luck!

P.S. You can also PM me if you think I can help with anything, I'd be happy to lend a hand of help :)

Last edited:
If you're still looking for traffic, you can try Zeropark. If you wanna check bids per country, you can do it here. Feel free to ping me on Skype and I'll be happy to talk it thru, share some insights, send some useful stuff. You can find me with: live:justyna.liana

Thanks!
Justyna

Adult Pops

Now you can get the best-converting adult domains with AdservMe.
Whether it's Direct, Injection or Extension, you will find any adult domain in the world with us!
Join our Adult Affiliates and Advertisers and get your Sexy ROI Explode with us.

Type of Traffic:
Direct Adult Traffic - all the best adult domains in the industry are grouped together to get the best possible adult reach for your offers. All type of targeting and information is available.
Direct Injection Traffic - Injection traffic allows advertiser to target any adult domain that exist (even domain that normally don't allow pops). so if you have a cam offer and would like to target a cam domain or if you have a domain you really want to advertise on and can't - this is the traffic for you.
Direct Extension Traffic - same abilities as injection traffic - just from different sources.

Contact us for More Information
S:Hezziv
E: Hezzi@snw.media

Attachments

• Picture2.png
    Picture2.png
    380.5 KB · Views: 12
MI
Back