The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

where do i start from

noblcha

affiliate
where do i sart from which of the affiliate programmes will recommed for me to sart with i heard amazon don't pay much pls i need your help

I think the best place to start is study some of the threads in the newbie section of this forum. Your mindwill be churning with ideas when you finish you will not be able to sit still

You can also start to learn things about clickbank and blogger.
Clickbank is a large affiliate network where you can get access to thousands of affiliate products to promote. Blogger is a service from Google and with their service you can easily start a blog to promote products from.

where do i sart from which of the affiliate programmes will recommed for me to sart with i heard amazon don't pay much pls i need your help

Hi noblcha. Since you are just starting out in this business I would recommend that you NOT dismiss any affiliate program because you heard they "don't pay much". I use amazon for some of my sites and it's a nice fit. In fact, I started with Amazon originally and would advise many to do the same who are just starting out for the following reasons.

1: They are easy to join and you site doesn't need to be too established for acceptance into their program.

2: It gets your feet wet and starts the ball rolling as you start learning affiliate marketing.

3: They have products to fit pretty much any niche (relatively speaking) when starting out.

The most important thing is actually not the affiliate program (in this instance) but the content of your site and your marketing skills. If you can't make a sale with an Amazon product that is clearly an internationally recognized brand, then how are you going to make sales with other programs that are less so? If I am a surfer and I am ordering a product from Amazon, I know that I am actually going to get the product I'm ordering and will have no doubt about ordering it from your site, thus making you a sale. Which is way important at the beginning. Eventually, once your targeted traffic grows and you become more aware of what your readers are looking for then you can look around for more definitive products that your readers may purchase because they trust your judgment. In fact, it's ALL about Trust in my book.

I wish you much success in your endeavors and all the best.

Good points all!

Like niche suggested read the stickies in our newbie forum.

Jazzguy makes some good points about Amazon, especially for niche sites when you are new. You can find almost any type of product to sell there AND you get the brand recognition of Amazon which helps with conversions. They also have a ton of cool and easy linking and creative tools like widgets and stuff. It's only a 1 day cookie so that's the biggest downside to me, but still if I was a full-time affiliate Amazon would be part of the mix for me.

MI
Back