The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where can I buy traffic to my android GAMBLING game/app?

affmarketer101

Hello,
I am owning an Android gambling app. I want to drive target traffic to my app and make people download the game and play it. Where should I purchase converted traffic?
I used Facebook ads before and it's restricted due to gambling topic. What should I do?
Thanks.

Hello,
I am owning an Android gambling app. I want to drive target traffic to my app and make people download the game and play it. Where should I purchase converted traffic?
I used Facebook ads before and it's restricted due to gambling topic. What should I do?
Thanks.
hello man, did you checked other social networks? I don't know their policy well, but as i know that the Facebook's policy is really tough, so you could try other ones.

Perhaps look for some CPI network that is willing to run your offer/app?
And otherwise perhaps use Adwords with cloaking? Or look for some App traffic sellers (their are a lot of them)

Hello @affmarketer101

You should check SelfAdvertiser.com - CPM traffic - Pop and Domain redirect ad formats.
WW traffic on Ron, many targeting, and optimization features.
I'll be happy to guide you personally. Talk to me on Skype - diana_selfadvertiser.
We have a special offer for AffiliateFix members. Make sure you mention it.

I am in the country that facebook is dominant of social media platforms. :|
As i know, if you were banned once, it will be almost sure that you will be once more, if you keep yoiur settings the same and promote the same type of offers, so it worth trying other social networks, and see what you can do to solve this issue later.

Hello, I can suggest you using such networks as PropellerAds, RTX Platform and Pop Cash. By the way what sort of app is it? Somehing like a game or what?

Hi,
As you know that Facebook Ads is restricted due to Gambling but in order to get more users to download your app, try out with some incentive traffic. Let your users help you get more new users by offering them some prize in return!

Hi,
As you know that Facebook Ads is restricted due to Gambling but in order to get more users to download your app, try out with some incentive traffic. Let your users help you get more new users by offering them some prize in return!
I also did that, but without facebook ads, the viral effect is unnoticeable.

MI
Back