The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

When will the next Google Update happen??

LinkHunter

affiliate
I would like to hear what date approx that people think the next google update will happen??

January, 2008, Q1 ??

Still chasing this little green stick? I stopped paying any attention to PR bar after "G" gave PR2 to one of my relatively new sites and than dropped it back to PR0 about a month later...

My main concern is SERPs and traffic. Color of the bar is just a frosting on the cake...

Still chasing this little green stick? I stopped paying any attention to PR bar after "G" gave PR2 to one of my relatively new sites and than dropped it back to PR0 about a month later...

My main concern is SERPs and traffic. Color of the bar is just a frosting on the cake...

I agree with you but the majority still likes the little green meter, plus it teaches us something everytime!!

MSN is now experimenting with little green meters, or close!!

I think we will see them for awhile myself!!

Sorry for your Hit but I'm sure it will go back up!!! :rockon:

I think in week before new year...hope google can give some pr gift on NEW YEAR

Dilpreet

I thought it may be like that too but now after giving some thought....my official prediction is for the 1st week of January, commencing Google Q1 !!

Anybody else care to comment?? I would like to hear your thoughts!!

Well if we are at that stage again I reckon you're looking at February based on past updates.

Hey, it could all be tomorrow or in ten months times where Google is concerned so ignore the green and concentrate on your website's design, seo, traffic and sales.

Oh noooo.... here we go again! It seems like we only just got the last update, after months of speculation and anticipation. 1st week Jan would be nice though ;)

PR is an indication of how important Google thinks your site is. so we still have to pay attention to it even if main concern is traffic and serps

That little green meter does give you a lot of satisfaction when it goes up, but it's so meaningless now. I'd much rather see £'s in the bank.

That little green meter does give you a lot of satisfaction when it goes up, but it's so meaningless now. I'd much rather see £'s in the bank.
A PR7/PR8 still costs about $300 and up per month...
Nice if that's your site, and you sell text links!

A PR7/PR8 still costs about $300 and up per month...
Nice if that's your site, and you sell text links!

That is what owners may ask but does not mean there is a high demand for it...

3-4 month ago links on high PR pages were selling like hot cakes. Now you gotta be out of your mind to pay this kind of money solely for PR...

100% relevance to my content + XXXXX daily traffic + PR7/PR8 than I may think about paying in this price range.

Yes. I also agree that relevance and traffic are keys. But the marketplace that Google
has unwittingly created with their PR is still pretty lively. It's not like it was, but it's still
there. Good or bad, agree or disagree - PR is still marketable...

MI
Back