The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

When to start AM?

MrRon

affiliate
I have just started a new blog on Wordpress with a couple of posts. When should I start signing up for Affiliate Marketing?

I think that I have done that. I have a web store (starvingstudentsmusic.com) for over 10 years. This is the niche that I am serving

Shopify has an affiliate program have you set that up for your store?
Is that your intent; To establish affiliate associates to sell your shopify store?

I also cannot understand you clearly. What do you mean under "signing up for Affiliate Marketing"? You can use your web site to collect push (with services like PushProfit and so on) or as Graybeard said you can start with smth like Shopify or you can just promote offers using your web site as a traffic source (but this makes sense only since there is a plenty of users daily). You can PM me to discuss the last variant. Cheers!

For the sake of community. let me start my mediadvice and Graybeard response here.

I have a Shopify web store, starvingstudentsmusic.com and a new Wordpress blog, seniorbandsman.com

I am coming to the whole Affiliate Marketing with zero knowledge beforehand. I originally thought to put affiliate marketing links on my blog since I would talking about things that spotlighted products that I used and was trying to monetized my blog.

Since then I realized that affiliate links would be a good idea to start up on my web store since that is mostly a retail sight. Since then I have signed up for Amazon Associates and Sam Ash Music and have been accepted by both.

I had asked my original question when my blog sight was just started. I have about three posts on it and started including links in my posts. I guess I answered my own first question by already signing up for Affiliate Marketing programs. I have become a third party publisher for Amazon and Sam Ash links.

As far as going in the other direction with my Shopify store, I hope to start an Affiliate Marketing program and sign up affiliates for that store. I am just not ready to do it at this time.

Let me know if I am more clear this time. I appreciate the help you have offered me so far. Like I said, I am new but I can learn.

Hi Mr. Ron!

Checking your website it seems like you already use the Amazon Affiliate Program. At least your buttons say "View on Amazon".

I personally always use Affiliate Programs from Day 1. If there is no program in your niche, and you don't have your own product, it'll be very difficult to make money with it (without having to post ads)...

In the music niche there are a lot of programs and products:
  • Amazon (Sell musical instruments, audio stuff, etc.)
  • Share A Sale (Masterclass is awesome! Check it out)
  • Other music stores like Guitar Center, Musicians Friends, Sam Ash (you already signed up for)
  • Even ClickBank has music related offers that teach how to learn piano, singing guitar, etc.

Hey @MrRon!
Could you please provide me with guest access to Google analytics so as I could see the details of your website and blog? I'll write you a PM

banners
Back