The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

When a new user's first post ...

Graybeard

... tells me that I will get rich and has a gmail address to learn the FANTASTIC SECRETS! --all caps and written with poor grammar and/or pure hype.
That's total bullshit from an amateur grifter/scammer.

I really appreciate moderators and members safeguarding this important community, so that serious affiliate marketers of all levels can achieve personal goals

Affiliate Fix has been a turning point in my life

Maybe send new users to the What is affiliate marketing section
Then make them take a 50-question quiz with 90% pass before they can post
Just an idea !! :)
I really don't like that idea because there are many genuine newcomers that don't really know much about CPA or affiliate marketing but come with good intentions. People that seek to learn are always welcome.

Snake people are not welcome
rickandmorty-snakes-reporters-post.jpeg

It's probably a good idea to at least slow down the rate at which a new user can post...
Possibly limit the very first post to "introductions" and use admin moderation to post it...
For an example I see someone has just registered, his introduction post does not introduce him but some numbered list of "ideas"... And already 19 posts in a very short time...
Nothing against anybody being active but this looks like spamming to me... (but what do I know?)
@T J Tutor, seems like you got some cleaning ahead...

ModBot time:p

Over 6 posts in 90 min deploy no-post response for 36 hours.
The programing logic should not be that hard. You could repurpose the last activity routine to be used for this.
--I have observed that pattern as of late with short nonsense posts that may be some sort of post-bot? IDK for sure.

Then there is the wall of words posts
-- usually the first 1-2 posts. set a word count cap maybe wc -w.
Hold any posts over 150 words in a moderation queue.

MI
Back