The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What's your highest PR?

I had a site that had PR 7 few years ago. It was a blog actually. I sold it adventually for $5000. Now, PR is on a vacation if I'm well informed. But I never got to stressed about PR. It is only a number. It can be a strong indicator of showing wether a website is in good shape but forget about that. I own an Internet Marketing blog where I share great tips and strategies and PR is 0. Maybe because I started in on 30th August, but however there are other strong indicators that show the freshness and quality of a site.

What is your highest?

PR1 on my blog. I haven't added anything in months, not sure how I managed it. Probably because it's on Blogger.

Something weird happened to me about 2 years ago, it happened overnight, and I had 6 PR, all my content was only ipsum content, it was a beautiful Joomla template I bought at Joomlart, the site had about 3 months online, I was doing that as a hobby, and then, it just happened, 6 PR, I asked Dan Thies by twitter and he just told me, "Stop worrying at PR and start worrying about the more important things", I checked with Free Onlike Fake PR checkers and google but it was real,

Now I think the Stupid I was, I could have done some good backlink to lots of 5 PR and keep it, about 2 months later I lose it and got 2 PR, then it happened again, I did nothing and lose it again.

So Guys, if you ever get a High PR, start doing backlinks like hell because it is not going to last, that was a google mistake I could have used to rank high, but I miss the opportunity.

I couldn't actually say tbh as SEO is one of my weaker points so I often focus on paid traffic, I would imagine its PR1 tops though!

What about everyone else?

Infact Jay, what about you!? :)

I forgot all about my HubPages articles, if that counts. My profile has a PR3 but I'm sure that's because it's on HP.

Pageo Ranko? Me no comprende :p. Sorry just paid traffic ATM, but I undesrtand the game changed after penguin debauchery of fresh/current/updated content, and even new sites are getting Google <3.

I couldn't actually say tbh as SEO is one of my weaker points so I often focus on paid traffic, I would imagine its PR1 tops though!

What about everyone else?

Infact Jay, what about you!? :)

I haven't really checked the PR on my sites for years now I prefer to watch my traffic/sales stats.

But I did just to a quick look after seeing this thread and it seems most of them are around the PR2 - PR4 range.

I don't care for PR really. It was a long time since Google updated it for end users (us), so I see a lot of sites with fake PR.

It is just one metric out of literary hundreds that G uses to rank sites.

Having said that, my content based sites are around PR 2 or 3.

My hypnotherapy site has just gone up from a PR 4 to PR 5. Although it is only a number, some consumers do actually look at it, so a higher PR could give you better trust and increase sales. Time will tell!

Getting High and good Page Rank of a website is a dream wish of Bloggers & webmasters. Well I talk about me ! My hightest Page Rank of my Blog is just only 2PR !!!

I have worked for a site which has PR 3. It is blog site and I used to update three blogs per week.

I think blogs are very important for any website. Visitors find something interesting in blogs.

MI
Back