The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What's your domain registrar of choice and why?

What's your domain registrar of choice and why?

I have four registrars.

BlueHost, I get a new domain with every server purchase. So I've got 5 domains registered through them.

GoDaddy, goes without saying they are big. I've got most of my clients and 80% of my domains managed there. I like the domain management interface there.

DirectNic, they were my second registrar and were around before GoDaddy. Good interface, been around a while, always good renewal discounts.

And last, but not least, Network Solutions. All of my highly aged domains are with them. I just never moved them. They're kind of like an old friend.

I use GoDaddy for my .com registrations. The main reason I use them is because the majority of my domains are already with them. About a year ago I started using Name.com after I purchased the domain wq.pw and it was registered there. I now use Name.com for any non .com domain I purchase :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Godaddy.. good prices and they generally provide good coupons too

easy to use management panel too..

Godaddy is where all my domains end up. Can't beat them on renewal prices most of the time

I was using godaddy.com earlier but i am switching to namesilo (low renewal fees and free whois privacy). Plus coupons for godaddy dont work anymore, so i am switching to namesilo.

Primarily I use Namecheap for specific TLD's.
Other personal domains I use Dynadot.

For business-related domains I use NetEarth One. Can't beat their $8.88 .com on their second tier (which you can get for free if you find their easter-egg).

I use GoDaddy for my .com registrations. The main reason I use them is because the majority of my domains are already with them. About a year ago I started using Name.com after I purchased the domain wq.pw and it was registered there. I now use Name.com for any non .com domain I purchase :)
I agree with you

I register my domains with namecheap. Namecheap is also my choice of web host. Namecheap's price for domain registration and web hosting is one of the lowest charges in the market. They also have a great support system.

banners
Back