The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What's up with Taboola

so i decided to join taboola, I contacted them. Cutting to the chase everything went out okay and finally they sent me an invoice for depositing and they asked me for an initial deposit of $3000. However, the fees were weird. On the invoice, i was asked to pay $3138 and this $138 was just the paypal fees. Is this right? I mean such high fees on depositing? How can i avoid this? and i asked them, they said i have to pay such fees everytime i deposit.. has anyone else worked with taboola and faced this issue??

You can join Taboola as self-serve and use a credit card with no minimums, so a $3,000 commitment seems strange for a new account. They generally only reach out when they see a self-serve account gaining momentum.

Earnify DSP has direct access to Taboola, meaning you can create campaigns with us and run them on Taboola. Our minimum deposit is $100 via credit card and we pay the transaction fee. You just need to make sure your ads and landing pages are compliant with Taboola’s guidelines.

Last edited:
You can join Taboola as self-serve and use a credit card with no minimums, so a $3,000 commitment seems strange for a new account. They generally only reach out when they see a self-serve account gaining momentum.

Earnify DSP has direct access to Taboola, meaning you can create campaigns with us and run them on Taboola. Our minimum deposit is $100 via credit card and we pay the transaction fee. You just need to make sure your ads and landing pages are compliant with Taboola's.

wow sounds awesome, do you guys also have your own advertising sources or you just integrate with other native platforms??

and also, let me know which native platforms are you guys connected with..

and lastly, please let me know if you have any bonuses/discounts and also your skype id

wow sounds awesome, do you guys also have your own advertising sources or you just integrate with other native platforms??

and also, let me know which native platforms are you guys connected with..

and lastly, please let me know if you have any bonuses/discounts and also your skype id

We only work with advertisers, all of our traffic comes from integrations.

We are connected to all of the major native networks eg Taboola, Outbrain, RevContent, MGID, AdYouLike, Ligatus, Sharethrough, Nativo, Polymorph etc.

Our discount code for Affiliatefix is “AFFILIATEFIX” which gives a 20% bonus on your first deposit of $200 or more.

We have a live chat on our backend which will connect you with an account manager.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Did you try Tabolla's website first? for *now*
Today is a Holiday --Easter Sunday in much of the world ;)
earnify, Apr 27, 2019

so i decided to join taboola, I contacted them. Cutting to the chase everything went out okay and finally they sent me an invoice for depositing and they asked me for an initial deposit of $3000. However, the fees were weird. On the invoice, i was asked to pay $3138 and this $138 was just the paypal fees. Is this right? I mean such high fees on depositing? How can i avoid this? and i asked them, they said i have to pay such fees everytime i deposit.. has anyone else worked with taboola and faced this issue??

I use Taboola. They have a 3.3% fee for credit card it is probably higher for PayPal so its probably correct.

I would watch buying Taboola traffic through third parties, you can't guarantee your getting the top traffic taboola has to offer. Switch to credit card and get running direct.

banners
Back