The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What's the cost effective way to get landing pages?

thehustler

Hey, was looking at Unbounce, Instapages, Leadpages and they are a bit expensive for me at the moment.

So, what's the most cost-effective way or free way to get landing pages? I do have my own custom domains tho.

Please help me with this.

Thanks in advance! :)

You need to know first if you want make money then you need spend money as investment and also nothing free in this world. Trial ok.

If you promoting dating/adult offers then you can check paidaffs.com because we provide free pre-landers for your promotion with flexible payment terms. depend on your traffic volume:)

Hey, was looking at Unbounce, Instapages, Leadpages and they are a bit expensive for me at the moment.

So, what's the most cost-effective way or free way to get landing pages? I do have my own custom domains tho.

Please help me with this.

Thanks in advance! :)
I guess you will need to look at something that works dude, cause thatis the only way to achieve results. Try to look for tools that work simply dude.

Browser >left click>save page as
then open what you saved in an editor and go to work.
Don't make an almost exact copy. Use that LP's skeleton code and then ... well best not use his linked images :p , linked files and any identifiable code :D But then, you all seem to me to be on pirate ships -- think of it a sharing with the fleet.

You can buy most HTML landing page templates at www.themeforest.net for $8 to $16 each and not have to worry :)

**added: there are also a lot of free templates on the Internet in published in the public domain. Bootstrap , Start Bootstrap . Bootstrap Templates and MaterializeCSS

I guess the best answer, like most things in life: Buy them or earn them.

Last edited:
banners
Back