The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What type of traffic would be money making?

Wadiwala

affiliate
Hello Can any one tell me that for making money with out more rejection what kind off traffic would be best i mean, in App, Mobile Web, Media buying etc...

Hey!
It all depends on what exactly you want to promote, where, and how much are you ready to spend. Paid traffic works well, since you are able to filter and be specific with targeting. It is probably the most effective method, especially if you don't have a decent website/blog...

I think...hmmm...yes, I think she was asking which type of offers bring more traffic in terms of ROI. I might be wrong but its logical!

It depends on your offering really, paid traffic works for most everthing, you just need to test a few campaigns and networks but you can also try facebook and twitter traffic.

If you are selling a product, facebook converts much better than twitter. My wife promotes one of our businesses by posting to related fb groups, just read the rules of the group and post accordingly, for example many groups will let you post once per hour or once per day. We dont but you can automate this using software.

Twitter will get you tons of traffic if done right but they are less likely to spend money so that traffic is better for CPA offers, website signups ect.

Hello Can any one tell me that for making money with out more rejection what kind off traffic would be best i mean, in App, Mobile Web, Media buying etc...

It really depends on the offer and targeting- (geo, ad unit etc...)
But right now mobile/ pops is performing extremely well. But again, it comes down to the offer. Perhaps you can let us know a bit more in order to assist?

There is a lot of good feedback given on this forum.

I think every traffic is good but you must know it - your sources, your offers etc. Like everything else is need to invest some money and time to gain experience :)

For mobile campaigns, Display, Pops and Native are performing very well.
To make money from a campaign, it boils down to 3 main components.
Offer, Prelanders/Creatives, Traffic.

If you have a good offer, good creatives but bad traffic quality, your campaign might not as do well.
Basically if your campaign is missing any of the main components, you will not see too much profits from that campaign.

Always remember. What worked well for others, might not work well for you.
It is still advisable to do a small test on any sources that was recommended rather than dumping a huge chunk of budget in.

banners
Back