The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

what tool can i use to blacklist bad traffic sources

holarxmanuel

affiliate
Hello everyone...
I'm running a pop under campaign and I pretty don't trust all the traffic sources on juicyads, So I'd really like suggestions from anyone willing to help

To block specific sources from your campaign:
  1. Select the source you want to block.
  2. Choose to block the source by ZoneID (Banner Campaigns Only), Publisher ID, or by SiteID.
  3. Click "Go" to save your settings.

Plus your tracker should also be identifying specific data for helping decide what traffic to block.

Plus your tracker should also be identifying specific data for helping decide what traffic to block.
Yeah... I'm using Bemob for tracking, but I'm really not seeing any improvement
Having almost 100,000 clicks and not a single conversion
Just today... about 800clicks not a single conversion on a DOI offer

I don't know what I'm not getting right in optimization. If you could help

I don't know what I'm not getting right in optimization

Optimizing what? The paid traffic, or maybe the funnels? Traffic is something that definitely needs management. Identify where the bot traffic is coming from and then block it. That will likely be at least 70% of your traffic management in this case. Then you need to pay close attention as to where your funnel may be in need of adjustments.

BeMob can tell you where the worthless high volume traffic comes from and provides the means to block it plus juicy lets you block identified bad traffic. Between the two you should have no issue with getting the blocking done ASAP. Also, remember that day-parting is important as well. A specific geo and especially specific demographics hugely benefit from day-parting.

But then there is your funnel. It should be Ad > Lander w/DOI > Conversion Page. Did you research the successful ads, landers, and the offers in your funnels? Did you split test? Are you building campaigns that focus on specific geos and demos?

Split testing, intelligence research, and traffic management are absolute necessities.

Pray tell; what are you trying to convert in ``adult``?
Don't you think that might matter too the niche, the branding, the offer itself (in formats and difficulty to acquire) namely: SOI/DOI/CPS/Rev-Share ...
All offers are not equal --more or less the same, like cans of corn. Various offers within a niche will convert differently.

Also 10% to 60% of network ads are total junk (bots, ancient browsers [probably bots too]).
You have 150K data points to work with ....
That said:
Match the click(id) count per site(id) from your tracker, then;
Compare that count against that site's count in the ad network's dashboard.

Set a rule
if there are 800 clickCount from that site in the ad networks count, then;
there must be >575 in that sites count for the same campaign in your tracker.
575/800=0.71875 or 72% good for example allow that site. When less blacklist that site.

MI
Back