The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What time do you wake up every morning???

5:50 AM every day, doesn't matter I'm at work or home, vacation. I want to spend all day awake. Night is made for sleep... What I usually do? At home go for a walk with my 2 Rottweilers and after that drink my first coffee, check my emails and do some breakfast. On summer time usually go for spare fishing early in the morning...
At work, after wake up, take breakfast and after that take my shift (oil platform positioning system).

Living in Europe, I work US hours - I wake up around 10AM and I'm in the office by noon.

My sleeping pattern is all over the place. Sometimes I'll wake up up at 6am, other times it's 1pm, other times it's 6pm ha.

I pretty much just go to bed when I'm tired and wake up once I'm rested regardless of what time it is.

6 or 7 a.m. seven days a week. I just can't sleep any later, even if I don't go to bed until after 1:00 a.m.

I was getting up at 10 am but since I live with my gf she wakes me up when she gets ready for work at 7am....can't sleep after that :)

Around 7 am for me as well. With the dark and cold mornings in the winter, wish I could just not have a wake up time and sleep the day away.

banners
Back