The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What time do you go to bed?

Try to make it before 10pm and wake up at 5.45 am :)
Do my best to live an early-bird life.
But sometimes still fail and get 1 hour late.

Well I have to say that this is the first time I have seen this question posted on a forum before and I have been a member of hundreds of them over the years so I guess I need to reply just to say I did. ;)

Most of the time I go to bed in the 4-6 AM time frame. I have done that for quite some time with the rare exception once in a while. I can't even remember the last time I went to bed in a PM hour but I am sure it's been a few years.

I keep telling myself that I am going to start going to bed earlier but get caught up doing one thing or another and the time slips away from me.

One of these days I am going to have to just stay up for a couple of days and get myself back on track! Yeah, that's going to happen REAL soon! ;)

I love to sleep. This is my favorite pastime. After a dream I feel healthier! I love when a call from a person wakes me up, and not a boring alarm clock. Yours, Queen of Popunder Aida Clickadu.

Last edited:
i usually on a week night go to sleep about 12ish!
Lately i have been doing the same thing but i used to be on till 3-4 am until i found out that there is a better way :). Just be more effective up the day and you get time to sleep ;)

I have had some issues with sleep lately... I go to bed early, but I can't fall asleep for long. Can you please recommend some pills to me? I have been looking for some info about them on * removed by admin * but maybe you can recommend something based on your experience?
Doesn't matter, if you are awake late night, I sleep around 2-3 am in the morning, you just need to make sure to make the time productive for you, do some work, read, gain!

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back