What should I do?

• Add links to posts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Add links to profile

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I hear I should leave a link in every post I create. (a lead magnet 25-30% of the time, a direct affiliate link 70-75% of the time) I don’t think direct affiliate links are allowed. Should I, in every post, add a link to a landing page, where they can get a lead magnet, and then it would take them to the sales page?

Or is it a better bet to just post valuable posts every day with no links on the posts, and then the users come to my posts and click on the landing page link in my profile?

Or, should I try both? (By both, I mean putting links in all the posts and having users come to my profile to click on the links)

Hi @plnkton5165 you can add a link in each of your post / Group post
DM's
and in you profile Bio. you can use bitly links, i think those are allowed.

If you are planning to use your affiliate links on linkedin then it is not going to be that easy because linked is more of a professional ground and not many of the target audiences use them. You shold just go for the normal landing page technique or the yoruba method that seems to work well for most people who put a lot of work into it.

I dont know too much about linkedin as i dont use them for marketing . But whatever method you want to choose you dont need to spam too much as every platform hates spaming .I think you need to have a balance ,deliver pure value and from time to time post an affiliate link

Hey there,

You should be focusing on making connections on LinkedIn with people that are in the same industry as you are.

By finding new connections - you're slowly but steady expanding your brand and collaborations.

You can also of course promote your own product in various groups.

However, I'd be careful when it comes to the content you're putting up there. Make sure it's always top level quality, don't do it so frequently that i could be seen as spam. Find a balance.

Kind regards

I see that the thread is three years old, but the question you've raised about using links on LinkedIn remains relevant. LinkedIn's policies and best practices evolve over time, but the fundamental principles of providing value to your audience and building meaningful connections still apply.

MI
Back