The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What Should I DO?? Banned Facebook Ad Accounts

TravelingAffiliate

Hello Guys!

How are you?

Do you have any experience with banned ad accounts?

I would really used some help.
I am pretty lost now regarding my Facebook ads.

Don't know what to do in order to gain back my trust, and from where to start.

A lot of questions like:
1) Do I need new FB account?
2) Do I need new IP?
3) Do I need new Credit Card?
4) Do I need new host plan?
5) Do I need new domain / website?

I tried to read all the posts in all the forums but nothing that helped me decide.

Now I just have a lot of options that I am not sure with what to proceed, like:
- Residential IP.
- Facebook proxies.
- Keep it in my original Fb account and just try new ad accounts.
- Change ip, but not credit card.

I am FUC**** LOST!

Will be happy to get some help from someone who have experience with this.
Thanks

Live by Google die by Google. Live by Facebook die by Facebook.
Why did you get banned -- is it recoverable? Have any idea.
Anyway -- bump maybe someone has experienced the same ...

Live by Google die by Google. Live by Facebook die by Facebook.
Why did you get banned -- is it recoverable? Have any idea.
Anyway -- bump maybe someone has experienced the same ...
Yeah, the ad accounts that already disabled are not recoverable.

Now, I need to think about a solution.
Maybe to use Residential Porixies and get some new Facebook account.
But I am not sure how that will work for the long term.

So yeah, will hope that someone with experience will have some ideas and tips!

Hello Guys!

How are you?

Do you have any experience with banned ad accounts?

I would really used some help.
I am pretty lost now regarding my Facebook ads.

Don't know what to do in order to gain back my trust, and from where to start.

A lot of questions like:
1) Do I need new FB account?
2) Do I need new IP?
3) Do I need new Credit Card?
4) Do I need new host plan?
5) Do I need new domain / website?

I tried to read all the posts in all the forums but nothing that helped me decide.

Now I just have a lot of options that I am not sure with what to proceed, like:
- Residential IP.
- Facebook proxies.
- Keep it in my original Fb account and just try new ad accounts.
- Change ip, but not credit card.

I am FUC**** LOST!

Will be happy to get some help from someone who have experience with this.
Thanks

Hello buddy, i will only suggest you to create a new account, and you better try to follow their privacy policy before running your campaign. Good luck around.

Okay, so the are an abundance of ways to get new accounts, but many of them may be a bit BH. We are not really into BH here, but there are members here that do know how to correct these issues.

First and foremost is, have you tried arbitration with FB to get your account back?

You said; "I tried to read all the posts in all the forums but nothing that helped me decide." There are many threads here about the difficulty of negotiating with FB to get accounts back, however, anytime you violate their TOS or policies, you will not get the account back.

There are some services available, find them with a G Search. It will be expensive, and there are no guarantees. Maybe open one in a relatives name or a friends name, but be sure to follow every policy!

Last edited:
It's kind of hard to offer advice when you are unwilling to share why your ad account was banned in the first place. Generally speaking, FB ad accounts get banned when you try to use FB to promote affiliate offers, which is a clear violation of their TOS. Examples include:
  • Creating ads for a dating, relationship, or any type of singles-related website.
  • Creating ads for an affiliate marketing program or third-party advertising opportunity.
  • Trying to get likes for a make money online, work from home, email collection, list building, investment, or finance related page.
  • Promoting a website with a forwarded URL.
  • Using an illegitimate Facebook ads coupon.
  • Creating a new Facebook account and immediately making ads with it.
  • Submitting ads on behalf of your client for their page or website.
  • Employing two or more separate accounts to make ads for the same page or website within a short period of time.
  • Having a lot of ads recently disapproved from several campaigns.
If you are indeed guilty of violating their Terms Of Service, then don't waste your time trying to get it back. Creating another FB user account only to immediately start running ads will also trigger the FB alarms. If you create a new FB user account, you should spend at least a week doing regular FB stuff before you start running ads.The best thing to do is have a friend create a FB ad account and give you admin permission. If you can manage this, don't do the same things you were doing before. Also remember that continued violations of FB Ads can also get your regular user account banned as well.

It's kind of hard to offer advice when you are unwilling to share why your ad account was banned in the first place. Generally speaking, FB ad accounts get banned when you try to use FB to promote affiliate offers, which is a clear violation of their TOS. Examples include:
  • Creating ads for a dating, relationship, or any type of singles-related website.
  • Creating ads for an affiliate marketing program or third-party advertising opportunity.
  • Trying to get likes for a make money online, work from home, email collection, list building, investment, or finance related page.
  • Employing two or more separate accounts to make ads for the same page or website within a short period of time.
If you are indeed guilty of violating their Terms Of Service, then don't waste your time trying to get it back. Creating another FB user account only to immediately start running ads will also trigger the FB alarms. If you create a new FB user account, you should spend at least a week doing regular FB stuff before you start running ads.The best thing to do is have a friend create a FB ad account and give you admin permission. If you can manage this, don't do the same things you were doing before. Also remember that continued violations of FB Ads can also get your regular user account banned as well.

1. Where did you find these TOS?

''Creating ads for an affiliate marketing program or third-party advertising opportunity.''

2. Are you safe if you use a landing page? This is an affiliate forum after all, how are people advertising on Facebook ads if it is against their TOS?

''Submitting ads on behalf of your client for their page or website.''

3. Don't people have marketing agencies where they take care of advertising on Facebook for other people/companies?

Thanks man.
That helps a lot.
Thank you for spending the time to write this.

In general I have promoted Immigration Services To Canada.

It did was an affiliate program.
But bot a one in Affiliate network so I send traffic directly to their landing pages.
Which is not a problem.
Also I created a landing page. So I promoted both.

The one thing that I think I did wrong is to target USA in some of the campaigns which is not allowed because they considered immigration to political stuff.
And I used an image of a passport that maybe is not allowed too.

banners
Back