The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

what proxy can i use to test a mobile offer in Italy

Elad Cohen

affiliate
Hi!

i tried to test some mobile offers' URLs. non of them is leading to the google play store, not even with a free proxy i'm using.
1. what mobile proxy do you recommend (for many countries)
2. can it be that the URL directs the user to a totally different offer? (lotto or Antivirus for example..)

Best,

elad

tunnel bear, it is possible that although your device appears to be within the offer's targeting that it will send to a different offer. reasons can be that the offer's cap has been reached and network is now redirecting your traffic to offers with open cap, can be that you're not actually within the exact targeting of the offer, can be that this traffic is restricted from running on this offer. there's probably more reasons but these come to mind firstly.

www.ezmob.com

Maybe you are using wrong browser? More often than not Opera mini is not allowed for app installation, so some networks implement restrictions on their end and redirect Opera mini users to different campaigns.

They might be segmenting by carrier. Most of the "dumb" geo-targeted libraries can be fooled by spoofing the return headers. Find the top mobile carriers in Italy, find their range of IP addresses they own and use an addon/extensions to spoof.

MI
Back