The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What PPC engines do you use?

Ya I remember that. The sad part is that I'm sure many newbies get attracted to that sort of advertising and it really sux if it only turns out to be a waste of time and valuable resources.

This is esentially why I wanted to have that definative UKWMW library on ABC's of sitebuilding, maybe it can actually help someone to actually learn something in one foul swoop rather than looking around the web aimlessly.

Duke said:
This is esentially why I wanted to have that definative UKWMW library on ABC's of sitebuilding, maybe it can actually help someone to actually learn something in one foul swoop rather than looking around the web aimlessly.

You are right about this duke, I have started writing the articles slowly but surely, I awaiting for contribution from members who promised to help but non has materialised yet.

It does not have to be a perfect article, we can improve it over time. If there is any part of the library you can contribute to Duke please let me know
Thanks

Damn temi, I must have missed the contributing part, my bad.

Do we have a rough structure mapped out so we can post it in the forums and ask for everyones input? I think that would definately help with the content part quickly as it's just forum posts copied and pasted into the pages with some editing.

Duke,
A list of all the major things that concerns webmasters below. So people can write on the topic they fell confident about, I have written the intro and I am currently witting domain name and web hosting.
Other members can choose any other topic or ever the same topic and write from a different angle.

I also keep emphasising the fact that I am willing to pay if there is a professional content writer out there who is willing to write and exclusive authoritative article for UK WWW on any of the topics.

Like you Duke I will very much like to have a comprehensive and definitive webmaster resources on this site that will help both beginner webmaster and advanced webmaster too.

Web Hosting Tools
- Web Hosting Tools
- Web Hosting Directory
- Find UK Hosting
- Web Hosting Forums

Web Promotion Tools
- Link Exchange
- Top Web Directory
- Webmaster Directory
- Search Engine
- PPC
- Search Engine Submission