The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What PPC engines do you use?

temi

affiliate
Guy,
I am quite new to using PPC, some other webmasters here are quite versed in using PPC, I wonder how many decent PPC is out there, here are the one I know, please fell free to add the one you know to the list:

Overture.com
gOClick.com
www.infojungle.com

Any more?

It would be nice if you guys could actually describe which is good for what kind of site or all are PPC programs good for new sites?

Also, what if you just want more volume and possible memberships and aren't really selling a product?

I think the same principle as selling a produc still apply, I have seen a number of adword ads that is target at just that

The only one, which will be able to determine the best PPC search engine is yourself.

PPC is, "caught" not, "taught".

That's right, so don't open accounts with a lot of money, just their minimums. And make sure you include they keyword you're bidding on in your add copy.

Keyword - Widgets

Ad copy - Try our super duper widgets today, free

try www.mirago.co.uk
Google adwords is also good
Splut.com is also good - all UK 5p / click - abit slower to use up the money.

If they can provide me with good conversion rate and a good speed of the money being used they'd do wonders for you.

10p / click
£30 min spend
All UK Audience

who, Ask Jeeves is now offering PPC , it must be fantatically profitable for all search engines to be gong for it

Remember the guy who came to the board, toughting his new PPC search engine, promising 50,000 free clicks? I haven't seen him since I posed a certain question. LOL

LOL If a PPC search engine owner can't name its top ten search partners off the top of his head, that should tell you something.

What if I asked you what your top 3 sources of revenue were? How many seconds would it take to answer that one? 10? 15?

banners
Back