The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you think SEO may cease to exist?

That's a great question you've got there. Honestly, I don't think SEO is going anywhere anytime soon. While it's true that technology is always changing and evolving, people will always need a way to search for information online. And as long as people are searching, there will be a need for SEO.

SEO Gurus are going to Guru and AI SEO optimizing will only grow stronger --both on the SE indexing side and the site operator side.

That's a great question you've got there. Honestly, I don't think SEO is going anywhere anytime soon. While it's true that technology is always changing and evolving, people will always need a way to search for information online. And as long as people are searching, there will be a need for SEO.
I do think the industry will continue to evolve and adapt as new technologies and search methods emerge. Take local SEO service, for example. This is a type of SEO that focuses on optimizing your website and online presence for local search results. As more and more people use their mobile devices to search for businesses and services in their area, local SEO is becoming increasingly important.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes SEO tactics and strategy are changing due the algorithm changes and updates, so it is very much necessary to adopt the latest trends of SEO ..

Will you even need to use a search engine in the near future --as is conventionally done today?

Bing-AI-dating.jpg

Bing-AI-dating-2.jpg

Optimizing your website for AI?
(AIO) Artificial Intelligence Optimization.
How will that work?

Well, AI queries may overtake the now used text field query for common phrases and generic questions:

So, I asked Bing on Skype what are your AI thoughts and patterns used.

AIO-01.jpg

Bing is apparently reading internet 'gossip' and hearsay ...

AIO-02.jpg

SEO will still exist as that is the data AI is sorting and evaluating. However, when there is a preponderance of misinformation the Bing AI will accept it as truth.

hammering-a-screw-2833671.jpeg
This is not really progress ...​

banners
Back