The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What offer should I run on some adult sites with 80% search traffic?

Navid

Hey guys.

I've some adult sites (several geos) that get around 75%+ of their traffic from search (used similarweb to double check the data).

What type of offers do you recommend on such sites?
On adult sites, is it best to use pre-landers or send directly to offer page?
If I target these site separately and run traffic to them, is it a good idea to make my pre-lander design to look like theirs (suggest with or without logo)?

Appreciate any suggestion :)

Obviously, go for an adult offer that will suit the profile of your site - penis enlargement, potency, etc. At EasyProfits we have some offer that you could use.
And we would suggest you use pre-landers ;)

first of all you should know what type of traffic exactly they do have on that website, and then you could know what to promote exactly. You know it doesn't matter that because it's a dating website, you should only promote offers related to that niche, there are some apps that also convert on those type of websites, so just enlarge your searches.

Obviously, go for an adult offer that will suit the profile of your site - penis enlargement, potency, etc. At EasyProfits we have some offer that you could use.
And we would suggest you use pre-landers ;)
Thanks for your reply. OOn easy profit, users need to buy the actual product? Drop me a PM so we talk more about opportunities there

first of all you should know what type of traffic exactly they do have on that website, and then you could know what to promote exactly. You know it doesn't matter that because it's a dating website, you should only promote offers related to that niche, there are some apps that also convert on those type of websites, so just enlarge your searches.
Thanks a lot for your answer :) If its an adult site with free videos to watch, isn't that the type of traffic they have? or it could be really helpful if you could give example for type of traffic they do.

Appreciate it

Hi! Visit Affmy, we have over 300 exclusive and direct offers (good Adult dating offers)!

Just have a look at some of our exclusives:

MatchSniper - tier 1 - CPL
GEOs: US, UK, CA, AU, NZ - 4 USD
MatchSniper.com - search all best free online dating sites
No Doorways, no websites, no brand Context AD, no re-brokering, no incent

Fickfreundinfinden
- CPL
GEOs: DE, CH, AT - 3.4 USD
MatchSniper.com - search all best free online dating sites
No Doorways, no brand Context AD, no re-brokering, no incent

DateHiker - tier 1 - CPL
GEOs: US, UK, CA, AU, NZ - 4 USD
- search all best free online dating sites

Last edited:
YTZ specializes in monetizing international remnant traffic; we have smartlink campaigns that work globally and can be used for both web and mobile traffic. We also have individual CPA/CPL/CPI campaigns available in our system. Our smartlinks & offers come in a variety of verticals (including incent & adult). Publishers also use us to monetize their back button, exit pop, thank you page traffic and much more! This is great if you are getting clicks that you can't monetize and are otherwise going to waste. If you're interested, sign up here!

Thanks a lot for your answer :) If its an adult site with free videos to watch, isn't that the type of traffic they have? or it could be really helpful if you could give example for type of traffic they do.

Appreciate it
You should focus on any mobile offer, like sweepstakes, antivirus, etc... Sometime those websites have good traffic for such offers. check on Unity-ads, and try see what they do offer that you can run there, ad Video ads.

banners
Back