The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What Kind Of A Website Got You Approved With Different Networks?

AmNovice

When you register for a network (ex. MaxBounty), lots of them require you to have a website in order to be approved. What sort of website do you guys have if you want to be an affiliate that promotes products/services in many different verticals? If you're a blogger sticking to one niche then it's easy as you can just link your blog/website. But if you want to promote many different offers in many different niches using CPA, CPL, etc, do you just make one generic website?

Do you have just a personal website describing your credentials, contact info, and mission statement?

Many thanks!

Yes, I am using one website with all the information you listed. But I have met more than once people who create separate resources for each niche.

Yes, I am using one website with all the information you listed. But I have met more than once people who create separate resources for each niche.

Yes, this is often the case. I have dozens of landers that I use for various niches and modify them as needed for various types of offers. I also have more than a dozen actual websites that are content sites for content marketing.

MI
Back