The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is your favorite dish ?

Pasta Bolognese is one of my favorite dishes ever. I also love all the sweets, like cakes and chocolates, but unfortunately can't have much of those anymore. Instead I , the drug for diabetes type two. At the begging I thought it would be impossible to live like that (being on a strict diet all the time) but humans get used to everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been buying coconut almost every day, coconut water, I add syrup to my coffee. Tell me, does anyone else love coconut as much as I do? I read that people who choose coconut flavor are creative and I started giving my husband coconut water in the gym i found that its usefull for men he said it gives him energy

As for me, I really like some good and tasty gourmet pizza. I often order it from a food delivery here. Which pizza do you prefer and why, guys? I would like to get any tips on it from you here, thanks in advance :)

Can't resist pizza, love it too much:D
Pizza Pizza Pizza Dancing GIF by Domino’s UK and ROI

It's probably sushi for me. I can enjoy the simplicity of juicy fresh fish or seafood, the spiciness of wasabi and ginger, and the rich flavors of soy sauce and different types of seaweed.

I don't really eat junk food. Mostly prefer fruits, vegetables, and sometimes products made out of milk. Meat dishes are into my list as well but I prefer pork the most

hello everyone! I can't live without meat. I love it in any form. But if I had to choose, I could never give up a juicy steak. Now the girl has forced us to eat healthy. I don't have the strength to eat grass anymore. In addition, I am currently developing a logo for a fast food restaurant, and there are only steaks and kebab vector pictures. I feel that if it goes on like this, I will start cheating and eating in secret from her.:ninja:

Last edited:
Personally, I'm still on the hunt for that one dish that truly blows my mind - there are just so many culinary delights out there waiting to be discovered.
Speaking of exploring, I have a passion for traveling and experiencing new places. It's such a fantastic way to broaden your horizons and discover new cuisines. In fact, on a recent trip to Sacramento, I stumbled upon a handy guide to the best restaurants in the area. . It's been a game-changer for my dining experiences in the city.

I'm a big fan of Italian pasta dishes, especially lasagna and spaghetti carbonara. But honestly, I enjoy trying different cuisines from around the world. Food is such a great way to explore different cultures and flavors!

banners
Back