The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What is your favorite dish ?

Zaryab Khattak

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Evander Affiliates - Network with O&O In-house offers
On our side there is a dish name as (Lubia) brown beans with some spice is one of y favorite dish
Also we have q dish ( Biryani) rise with some meat and spice

What about you ? :)

Is it okay if I laughed? No offence, but it's funny to pronounce :rofl
What about you ? :)
As a big fan of TASTY FOOD, I CAN'T name one single dish, I have a long list ..
But .. what's the dish I feel like I ALWAYS HAVE A FREE SPACE IN MY STOMACHE FOR (even if I'm full) ??? :rolleyes:
Ummmmm It's pizza!! :D
EV8TYREVcAIo7EL.jpg

- Samira

OMG, I'd like to eat pizza right now. But, unfortunately, this week I can't eat anything like it as I'm on this detox diet for seven days. As for the favorite dish, it's also hard to say. I think it would be a good juicy steak...

Last edited:
My favorite food is definitely chicken breast. It has very little fat and a lot of protein, so you can build good muscles, which is what I'm doing now. Also I like ostrich eggs because they are mega tasty and mega healthy. I have been to many countries, but only prepare ostrich eggs most delicious. True, the price is appropriate, but sometimes I can afford it. Does anyone know why these eggs are so delicious in America?

Last edited by a moderator:
I adore ground turkey. There are so many great recipes with it. Its meat is a great source of protein, rich in many vitamins and minerals, and is low-fat. I often cook it in slow cooker. Especially now, when I need to lose extra weight. I'm prescribed meds, I've already got . However, I'd better get succeed due to my diet and not medications. So I'm open to new recipe recommendations. One of my favorites is turkey enchilada stuffed poblano peppers.

So, I a fan of Georgian food, and my favorite dish is Khachapuri. Khachapuri is a traditional Georgian dish that is essentially a type of bread filled with cheese. The bread is made from a simple dough that is rolled out into a circle and then shaped into a boat-like form with pinched ends. The center of the bread is then filled with a combination of cheeses, which can include feta, mozzarella, or other local varieties. I fall in love with this dish when I traveled to Georgia and visited the county restaurant Oda House. While the basic recipe for khachapuri is simple, there are many variations and regional differences that make the dish unique. Some versions, for example, include the addition of an egg in the center, which is then stirred into the melted cheese for added richness. Others are flavored with herbs and spices, or filled with ingredients like spinach or ground meat.

banners
Back