The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What Is Your Device?

iPhone 5s. In essence I was fine with Android or iPhone but I do a bit of iOS developing now so it's nice and handy to use that product on which I sell my apps.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S5, and while it has never given me much problems in the first year since getting it, as I approach the actual anniversary I'm seeing more and more issues with its performance and speed. And this is with 2 GBs of RAM and a 64 GB SD card holding most of the info on the phone!

I actually have an iPhone 5S. I love it and won't be replacing it anytime soon since it still works flawlessly. I find that my husband's iPhone 6 works better in taking pictures. But other than that, and the size, the functionalities are almost the same. So I guess I'm holding on to my phone for now.

I use Samsung S3 Neo. Awesome device with good specs. Camera is great (for my needs), software is not a disaster.

I have my Samsung Galaxy and I love it. I used to have the iPhone and it was fine, but for some reason I think I am just better suited for the Android platform. I am not into gaming or anything like that, so I cannot weigh in there, but it does everything that I need it to do and it is sturdy and lasts, which is a big one for me.

I have my Samsung Galaxy and I love it. I used to have the iPhone and it was fine, but for some reason I think I am just better suited for the Android platform. I am not into gaming or anything like that, so I cannot weigh in there, but it does everything that I need it to do and it is sturdy and lasts, which is a big one for me.

I am the opposite, I think I'm better suited for IOS. Lol. But I do have a Samsung Galaxy Tablet and it's good to bring instead of my bulky iPad. It's super light and not that thick and I agree, it has lasted for quite a while. I got it since 2013, I guess, I just revived it now so my son can have something to play with. I just factory reset it and it works fine again.

I have an old Nokia Lumia which is about four years old already. Ok for using Whats App, browsing the web, texting and calling. But otherwise that phone is really bad as there are many glitches and not many apps are supported. I haven't broken it yet so there's no really need for me to upgrade into a better phone :D

I have an old Nokia Lumia which is about four years old already. Ok for using Whats App, browsing the web, texting and calling. But otherwise that phone is really bad as there are many glitches and not many apps are supported. I haven't broken it yet so there's no really need for me to upgrade into a better phone :D

Aw, I love that thinking!

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

I actually live by that quote when it comes to gadgets. I usually wait for it to give up or die on me before replacing it. I have had an iPod touch that has the screen cracked but I still used it until its last breath...;p

Aside from that, Nokia phones are quite strong and sturdy. That's one great thing about them. I just wished that they stepped up their game more when it comes to functionality, design and other aspects!

MI
Back