The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the web analysis?

Danielnash

affiliate
Hi
What is the web analysis? and what step follows to completing the web analyisys process. and how we can do it for a website.

It is nt is explaining you by a forum.I would say website analysis is a great deal of a webmaster.Analysis from domain hosted date to till now business and traffic of the website.Some tools you can use like seoquake,seo pen etc..

I recommend you to register an account with Google webmaster center. Then you would get a good understand of web analytics via its interface. :)

I recommend you to register an account with Google webmaster center. Then you would get a good understand of web analytics via its interface. :)
GWT is not a web analytics tool, you should install Google analytics to track visitor and behavior of your website.

To learn what web analysis is you should check out Google Analytics and maybe also Google Webmaster Tools.

Website analysis starts by studying what niche the website belong, the structure of the website (dynamic or static), and what keywords to use.

MI
Back