The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What is the right way to drive traffic to my offer?

Well your post its unclear my friend .Firstly what affiliate ? Because it can be an affiliate offer ,affiliate networks ,cpa offers and many others

Did you mean how you can get daily sales to your affiliate offer ?

If so no magic formula ,you need huge amount of traffic to your offer and you can do it by hard work and patience or invest good money in paid traffic

There is no *right way* the right way is the way that works :p

I would first buy decent network traffic and track and analyze the users' actual affinity towards the offer FIRST before spending real money on quality ads or some extensive SEO efforts.

I really try to not to talk myself into what I think is a good idea that most people will not accept.

Try, test, track and analyze is really the *right way* to approach marketing.

It is not possible to have the results which you mentioned. Remember to set yourself SMART goals - especially: measurable and time-bound. Try to specify this goal. I can only give you my advice: How can you work on increasing conversion? Try to create an offers page - it will help you to divide users into interested and uninterested ones. Tips: -the offer page should have an aesthetic design to be more attractive -you can group the offers thematically -try to park your offer page in existing domains - you will profit from the traffic generated by someone earlier. The offer page is only an example, but trying it will bring you closer to your goal!

banners
Back