The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What is the best way to find business partners?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Question threads here pls:

Briefly: Introductions by long known acquaintances --internet or real fife
Random people over the internet --usually a very bad idea

@joe5555 , welcome to affiliatefix. Keep working towards making your product / service reach maximum customers. Among them few will convert to be a partner. Hope this wisdom helps you...

Best wishes ...

Hello Community. Where did you find your business partners? Or are you all by yourself?
The question would be much more understandable if you specified the exact type of business partners you are referring to. In affiliate the programs you promote are your business partners, and you can join affiliate networks to find "business partners". However you could try some social networks like apsense if you are looking to connect with some like minded business entities/individuals

If you're looking for someone to work with on promoting offers, I am looking for the same. I want to speed up the entire process by splitting the work, money and responsibility. If youre interested let me know

I want to speed up the entire process by splitting the work, money and responsibility.

BAD IDEA!

Never create partnerships for the reasons you sited. If you need to grow, then build a team and pay them as part time contractors until you can afford to place them on staff.

banners
Back