The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best way to drive more audience on Social Media?

Hi experts, Hope you are doing well, I have an E-commerce store and want to drive more traffic on Social Media. Can anyone tell me what is the best way to drive more traffic and generate more sales through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest how to make more visitors to our social media profile?
Hello Arslan You may start by making your social media platforms more effective. On Facebook and Instagram, you should use relevant and popular hashtags. If you have the budget, you can also run advertisements. join sites and groups to gain backlinks.

Hi there, You can optimize your social profiles on Facebook, Instagram, twitter and also your website. You can also build backlinks and run advertisements to increase the traffic to your website.

You have to work on the quality of the tye post over the quantity, also consider the optimization techniques that will help you to reach several users on that platforms. Like using hashtags, the latest features, good graphics, and following the trend.

Hi, remember to optimize your SEO, post consistently, and choose viral content like memes. Also, posting videos, especially on Instagram is very important.

I am not an expert but i will tell you my strategy .
Create a short video vith information on your niche : give value
Then you can post this video in all platforms
If a video gets viral you are good to go
Plus people are more enticed by video than images or text ,its an emotional factor involved ,it makes you more real

I am not an expert but i will tell you my strategy .
Create a short video vith information on your niche : give value
Then you can post this video in all platforms
If a video gets viral you are good to go
Plus people are more enticed by video than images or text ,its an emotional factor involved ,it makes you more real
Your video must contain engaging content, and also CTAs. Without these two you wouldn't be able to grow your audience.

Be More Personable. " Be more friendly and talk to your audience more.
Promote the culture of your company.Showcase what makes you unique. Use humour. Have a "people-first" attitude.Stay the same, and take action.

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy Ways to Generate More Social Media Traffic

#1: Make Your Content Easy to Share.
#2: Prepare Visuals to Accompany Your Content.
#3: Install a Customer Service Chatbot.
#4: Catch Your Audience When They're Most Active.
#5: Interact with Your Audience.
#6: Invest in Social Advertising.
#7: Write Better Calls-to-Action.
You are right about all that but you must also utilize the impact of SEO as without it your site won't be ranked and if your site or services you offer won't reach your prospective customers you won't get the conversion rate. Thus, making your content on social media sites SEO-friendly is a MUST.

Be more friendly and talk to your audience more.
The sound of 'one hand clapping' doesn't fool that many people who matter.
bart-one-hand-clapping.gif

MI
Back