The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

what is the best traffic software?

Mikae Yagi

affiliate
Being a newbie, it is difficult to reach out to people. I heard that Traffic Zion is a very good traffic generator, however, it only works with WordPress. I am using GroovePages and I do not want to use WordPress for this. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thank you in advance.

Being a newbie, it is difficult to reach out to people.

This makes no sense to me. You are in a large community of like minded people here for the very purpose of reaching out to one another.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Well, what is your traffic for?
Why can you not use any of the many hundreds of various traffic sources available?

____________________________________​
Per an Affiliate Ad
TrafficZION
Cloud is a cloud-based, user-friendly software that ANYONE can use to get free, consistent traffic on complete autopilot. The traffic comes from a massive authority platform that's virtually untapped by online marketers. Why use this traffic strategy? Once set up, it's 100% automated.
____________________________________​

This is not recommended!

Traffic automation softwares are typically going to hurt your SEO and may generate an abundance of bot traffic. Additionally, they do not have a true targeting method to reach and generate clicks from your target market and demographics.

Per an Affiliate Ad
TrafficZION
Cloud is a cloud-based,
for sale by //warriorplus.com :D
good luck to the winners

-->*<--
            /_\
           /_\_\
          /_/_/_\
          /_\_\_\
         /_/_/_/_\
         /_\_\_\_\
        /_/_/_/_/_\
        /_\_\_\_\_\
       /_/_/_/_/_/_\
       /_\_\_\_\_\_\
      /_/_/_/_/_/_/_\
  jgs      [___]
------------------------------------------------
Thank you for visiting Christopher Johnson's ASCII Art Collection
This ASCII pic can be found at
Christopher Johnson's ASCII Art Collection - Christmas - Trees

for sale by //warriorplus.com

I recently saw a post in a very private group I'm in on FB. Top tier people in our industry, the top one percent of the top one percent people. They recently described the WF Special Offers as as a "Pimple on the ass of our industry".

banners
Back