The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the best source to sell English audio course in Russia

28popugaev

Hey folks,

I'm pretty newbie in afmark. I'm a mediabuyer. Usually I work in Europe, Asia and exUSSR counties with nutra offers and it is pretty well with some of native ad networks like mgid, mediavenus and ladycash.

But at the moment I'd like to add several new niches and one of them is audio course for English learners (Russian speaking) from zero for $55.

And I just wondering if anybody knows what resource I should use to advertise it, excluding the listed ones?

Thank you in advance

Have you checked out our Resources section? There may be an advertiser who specializes in educational courses there. Or is that what you mean by the listed ones?

Otherwise, well-targeted PPC search ads may be the way to go. You may also want to look into purchasing ads on educational sites or language stores that seem to be a good fit. Maybe even Russian travel or vacation sites?

Have you checked out Udemy or other online course or podcast sites?

Just a few ideas off the top of my head...

What about Yandex? And also, social media, I believe it could work well if you create a group on VK for example, and promote the posts, targeting followers of such communities, as "Learn English", "English movies", "English studies", etc. Odnoklassniki should work well too.

If you are a Russian speaker, feel free to check these two groups on VK: Подслушано | Арбитраж трафика and CPA | talk , they provide lots of interesting information there too!

banners
Back