The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best Pinterest Bot?

Dean!

Awesome
affiliate
I have seen a few Pinterest bots floating around the internet but most of them look crappy/infected, what Pinterest bots would you suggest? :)

hey Dean - I recommend you search for some social exchange websites that let you build your pinterest followers and repins. Then you can crowd-source the work to other real people.

For best and converting traffic, do not use bots. Use Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and give a link to your Pinterest profile with some good information in short about your niche, or ask them to participate in a contest. If you're looking for bots to help get traffic then I would suggest that you look up Pinterest Bot, PinBot, Pinterest Adder Bot, etc. I have no idea how they work though. Then there are analytic tools like Pinreach, Pinerly, and Pinfuff, etc.

HTH

I bounce between PinBlaster and Pinpioneer -- though Pinpioneer has been stuck in Glitchyville Hell for the past couple of months. It seems like every update they do introduces a new problem, so I would sit tight on that one. PinBlaster on the other hand has recently come OUT of Glitchyville and is stronger than ever. Their latest update has even introduced some nice new features. And I will say that their proxy support is tight. Unlike some other automated pinterest tools, they have yet to leak my real IP. Is it worth the money? Yes. Hope this helps.

banners
Back