The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What is the best Adult Dating Smartlink Network ?

yasslife

Hi AffiliateFix community!
I'm looking to exchange knowledge with people who are running adult dating smartlink promotions with affiliate network
I made good results with dating smartlink (worked with LosPollos (bad for me) , Crakrevenue, Trafee, DatifyLink and I'm working with ClickDealer right now ) I'm always switching from a network to another if I see that my traffic doesn't convert with this network offer!
So , this is a thread for people to tell us about their experience in dating smartlink and the network they're working with and the best network in this model
Waiting to share knowledge between us!!!

Most dating sites are white-label clones.
  • So, has the person you are referring seen the same members before and in the site boring to them?
  • Have they have seen the same members or are the suspicious that the profiles are mostly fake :D

• So, has the person you are referring seen the same members before and in the site boring to them?
Thanks for sharing! I don't know if it's white labeled or not, the only thing I'm looking for is traffic from tier 1 countries and it converts well over and over again because the smartlink always switch them to other offers , even if it's white label , the important is the brand changed lol

Looking for more people who are making more than 1k$ month with adult smartlink to share knowledge

Hi there!
Smatlink has some advantages and, at the same time, disadvantages. If you have a poor performance, it doesn’t allow you to optimize traffic and send more traffic to the best performing offers. You cannot control your statistics and don’t know which type of traffic sources work better. We have our own developed tool Flow. It works as one link with the rotation of the offers you choose (or you can ask affiliate manager to make you one). The opportunity to see offers and analyze campaigns is the main difference between Smatlink and Flow. You can see which sources, and landing pages perform better. Therefore you can send more traffic to the best converting offers. This method will help you to get even better results than Smartlink.

Join our network, and we would be glad to share with you some bits of advice about Flow and direct offers. Please contact us via Skype assistant@cpamatica.io or Telegram @cpamatica_assistant.

Hi there!
Smatlink has some advantages and, at the same time, disadvantages. If you have a poor performance, it doesn’t allow you to optimize traffic and send more traffic to the best performing offers. You cannot control your statistics and don’t know which type of traffic sources work better. We have our own developed tool Flow. It works as one link with the rotation of the offers you choose (or you can ask affiliate manager to make you one). The opportunity to see offers and analyze campaigns is the main difference between Smatlink and Flow. You can see which sources, and landing pages perform better. Therefore you can send more traffic to the best converting offers. This method will help you to get even better results than Smartlink.

Join our network, and we would be glad to share with you some bits of advice about Flow and direct offers. Please contact us via Skype assistant@cpamatica.io or Telegram @cpamatica_assistant.
I applied to cpamatica months ago and didn't accepted me without a reason! no one contacted me to see my results or experience, I don't know why
Btw I sent to you a message on skype right now >> assistant@cpamatica.io
Have a great day

I applied to cpamatica months ago and didn't accepted me without a reason! no one contacted me to see my results or experience, I don't know why
Btw I sent to you a message on skype right now >> assistant@cpamatica.io
Have a great day
Hi there!
Could you please tell us the email that you've used to create an account at Cpamatica?
Let us check what happened and solve this case.

I'm looking to exchange knowledge with people who are running adult dating smartlink promotions with affiliate network
I made good results with dating smartlink (worked with LosPollos (bad for me) , Crakrevenue, Trafee, DatifyLink and I'm working with ClickDealer right now ) I'm always switching from a network to another if I see that my traffic doesn't convert with this network offer!
So , this is a thread for people to tell us about their experience in dating smartlink and the network they're working with and the best network in this model
Good evening

My network tests our offers constantly in order to optimize them and offer high converting smartlinks to our affiliates. We manage ~10% on a bad day, and up to 22% at best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey-hey!
Cpamatica also has a personal smartlink. Moreover, we could create for you a customer one (flow), it will include the best offers based on your geos, EPC, devices.

Ping us, we will tell you more details :)
live:.cid.7a61077aa09b4b27

Hey!

Vortex recently launched in-house WW dating smartlink, which is optimized by our analytics department to get the best performing funnel for each segment of our partner's traffic. Moreover, total average EPC for May was $0.11. For now, we're focused on the adult niche but we're planning to expand into other juicy and rich niches of Dating.

To get a personal link, you need to contact one of our managers or join us via vortexads.com :)

Valeriia, Dating Affiliate Manager
e-mail valeria@vortexads.com
telegram @valeriia_vortexads
skype live:.cid.9c9cf0392fc683c8

Pavel, Dating Affiliate Manager
e-mail pavel@vortexads.com
telegram @pavel_vortexads
skype live:.cid.d636044375edd2ab

BTW, until July 15 you can get a +3% bonus to your payout. Don't hesitate to ask our managers about the promotion conditions :)

AdsEmpire has its own Dating Smartlink technology and is always happy to make a test with new partners.
Last year, we won the Best Smartlink nomination by Affiliate Space Awards.
More than 50 geos available.
We can pay in crypto as well. If you are in - ping in DM or via Telegram @ViktoriiaAE or Skype live:.cid.6051636583a41b6f

As a suggestion, you could try some other alternatives like AdMaven to monetize that traffic. You have a wide range of adult categories to choose from and formats such as push notifications or content locker that add an extra point to generate income.

banners
Back