The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is other helpful AI Content Generator?

Husna Izzati

affiliate
Hi guys,

I've been wondering if there are any other Ai tools that can help me with blog writing? It is quite hard to come out with ideas for every blog content. Do you guys know any Ai Content Generator with the best outcome? I heard about Writesonic but I don't know if it's good enough for content writing.

Help a newbie out.

This is the first one chat.openai.com/chat outputs
Pay-per-month

Not an endorsement. The effectiveness and quality of any AI will vary with the quality of the prompt (idea, request) that you input to the api. It often will create work soup that is easily detected as AI --not good for SEO use.

Pricing

When you compare the openai API pricing to the prices charged by these platforms --many will fold

There are loads of new services based on the API's now. They need testing. We may open a new sub forum for AI soon and we'll start doing reviews of the entire spectrum of products and services coming to our industry.

I'm using ChatGPT for now. I am experimenting with different prompts. If we write prompts well, the results of AI text will also be better. Indeed, the writing still looks like AI, but if we can paraphrase the resulting text and do good proofreading the results are satisfying

Hi guys,

I've been wondering if there are any other Ai tools that can help me with blog writing? It is quite hard to come out with ideas for every blog content. Do you guys know any Ai Content Generator with the best outcome? I heard about Writesonic but I don't know if it's good enough for content writing.

Help a newbie out.
Take that writesonic keyword, and put it into alternativeto.net search engine and it will come up with hundreds of other alternatives to it. Alternatively, you can try using answerthepublic to see what questions people are asking so you can come up with ideas of blog posts to write based on those questions. Thumbs Up:cool:

Last edited:
In the Market, we have a vast choice of copywriting tools based on AI. The most popular are Writesonic, ChatGPD, and Copysmith. Each tool has unique features and capabilities; choosing the device best fits your specific niche is essential.

I also use Chat GPD - which helps me write engaging content, which I use while promoting my affiliate offers. By this, I am spending little time creating descriptions of my offers.
This tool is free when you set up an account, so it may be the best option for choosing an unpaid opportunity. You can check if AI generations are suitable for you without spending money.

AI TOOLS & MORE

I've got me Open AI API and Developers account issued and set up now and one can literally build damn near anything.

Do you guys know any Ai Content Generator with the best outcome?

I'm about to test the Headlime and ContentBot content creators. I tried SiteKck but found it lacking in some ways. There are loads of them out there. I've got a list of them to get through and I'll be posting info and reviews in our AI forums next week.

Also, keep this in mind, so far in testing AI generated content you absolutely need to be a kick ass content editor. I've created over 50k words of content so far and in every case the content has required heavy editing.

found this yesterday
THE TOP 9,000+ AI TOOLS & MORE​

LARGEST DIRECTORY OF AI TOOLS, RANKED WITH DYNAMIC ALGORITHMS​

Check up this ones ,they have a lot pluses so one of them will help you for sure :
1. Rytr, 2. Jasper, 3. Frase, 4. Copysmith, 5. Copy .ai

Hey there! I've tried a few AI content generators, and Writesonic is decent for generating ideas and drafts. Others like GPT-3 powered tools can also be helpful. Just remember to review and tweak the content for a personal touch!

One of the best AI content creation tools....>>>>

GrowthBar - The Ultimate AI Writing Tool for Bloggers & Content Teams

jokerafro.jpg

Regarding AI content generators, one that I've found super useful is the one that canIt's a total game-changer for making complex information more understandable. Plus, it's great for ensuring your content is accessible to a wider audience. I've had some good experiences with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am using Writesonic, which is better than ChatGPT in some ways. However, there are several drawbacks to Writesonic:

1. Articles generated by Writesonic often have a "Flesch Ease of Reading Score" of less than 60.
  2. You still need to add a few key phrases here and there to meet SEO requirements.
  3. Writesonic sometimes produces inaccurate results, even though the referenced articles are mostly accurate.
  4. It often generates articles that contain too many passive sentences.

Writesonic's my ride-or-die for content creation, but Copy.ai can give you the diversity you need. Both have been lifesavers for me, especially when I'm out of creativity. You can also check out for more info about AI content-creating tools. It helped me a lot. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back