“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What is best link building strategy..?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by manojchahar, Oct 6, 2020.

1. manojchahar

manojchahar Affiliate affiliate

Hi.......what is best link building strategy..? for best traffic and #1 ranking in #Google.

2. Voluum
  3. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

High quality and natural link building over time. Nothing beats it!

SEO is not the best traffic. It isn't properly targeted, and it cannot be properly targeted. The best traffic is paid traffic.

4. AmNovice

AmNovice Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for posting TJ. So, when you are building out a content site, do you do both SEO and paid traffic? How much of each? Is it like a 50/50 split between the two? Also, isn't SEO technically the best traffic if we're talking about ranking organically and getting your content found without running paid ads?

5. Certified
    T J Tutor

Yes absolutely. I am always testing various traffic sources. For the SEO we use the Neil Patel SEO architecture.

This cannot be a parameter. They are two different animals. We simply do the very best we can with each.

Paid traffic always exceeds the performance of SEO, ALWAYS!

Paid traffic is primary, SEO is secondary.

AmNovice likes this.
  6. AmNovice

That's not to say that you can't get some conversions organically if you manage to rank on page 1 of Google, right?

7. AmNovice

Thanks! I'm starting out a website that will have rich content on a very specific niche. Do you have any tips for the order in which to get traffic?

Goals:

Rank through SEO for certian keywords > get some conversions > once conversions roll in, scale up with PPC?

OR

Run paid traffic to site > get conversions > optimize for SEO?

8. Certified
    T J Tutor

Paid traffic is immediate. SEO is a long term effort that does not produce immediate results. Paid traffic is based on timing and budget. SEO is an ongoing area that never ends.

9. AmNovice

Definitely! I know this part! I think if I can rank in 3-5 weeks for the specific keywords I'm looking into, I'll consider it a great success.

T J Tutor likes this.
MI