The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What is a good way to rank my videos on YouTube?

nzoe

affiliate
Hi there everyone.
I'm really struggling to rank my videos on YouTube and I don't have a lot of money to hire SEO Expert.
I was just reading Traffic Jeet and it does look good BUT I really want other peoples feedback.
Have you tried it or do you think this tool is good to follow to rank on YouTube? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to share your Youtube video link to social media form that you will get views. And one more thing is your Title, Description and Keyword is very important.

YouTube Marketing is easy and I can say lucrative, but it has iour videos shouldn't be ts own steps to be followed and tips for ranking your videos. First, identify a niche of your interest and post content that would rouse the interest of your target audience. Ensure you have a selling keyword, not too boring content and share on social media for more views.

Clickbait, good keywords, small boost with HR views, good content might be fine for your youtube movie too (you can get them on smmpanels). There is a lot of small things to improve, do it and you'll rank.

unfortunately, I could not understand A SINGLE WORD this guy said!!!!! dumbala gumbala sumbala!!! Gosh, what is he saying? What did I do wrong in my life that I had to watch a second of this video!!!!!!!!

Title, descriptions and tags with keywords play role here. And same with the website when you point lot of relevant links to the video itself it ranks higher. Yes just like to the website and moreover it's easier to rank cause very few people actually do this!;)

Hi there everyone.
I'm really struggling to rank my videos on YouTube and I don't have a lot of money to hire SEO Expert.
I was just reading Traffic Jeet and it does look good BUT I really want other peoples feedback.
Have you tried it or do you think this tool is good to follow to rank on YouTube? Thanks!

Only 2 things. Optimize your video's title, description and keywords with relevant keywords. Do a keyword research for that using tools or by looking at other videos you are competing with. Secondly, share your video with friends and on social networks to get some views and likes.

Optimize your videos like title, description, and keywords. use tool like VidIQ or TubeBuddy that helps you to keyword research and shows some useful status. and use social media for your video.

anyone try buying ad traffic **added(outside of the Youtube domain) with their YouTube video as the target URL?

Last edited:
I would suggest you to target longtail keywords for your specific niche, test different keywords, different title/description/tags combo, check what is your competition is doing.

I am using some tools which automate this whole process, Video Marketing Blaster to check how difficult it is to rank for my keyword, what I need to rank and how I can potentially outrank my competitors. Also I do all the keyword research, title/description/tags generation all with VMB. I just modify it little and thats it.

There is no right answer to your question but definitely it will be easier to rank If you use the right tools for things mentioned above and target longtail keywords. With a lot of uploaded videos you do not even have to rank If you want to get some traffic from YT, your videos will eventually show up in related/suggested videos section when someone is watching a video similar to yours. :)

Usually you really need to get it going just like you would promote the website anyway for everything you really really did. Get some links to the video and do some on site SEO for it like it's title and descriptions and so on. Not that much really.

Yeah, I read most comments here, and I saw the usual stuff everyone was saying. Even when you search the same topic on youtube, you going to find everyone saying the same thing. But im going to say something different. It don't work. Youtube growth is a gradual process, but you can grow faster. However, the basic things which all is saying and I am writing below. Everyone already does it.

The descriptions, titles, keyword optimizations, attention grabber thumbnail, clickbait titles are just basics. And please don't use clickbait titles, if your viewers discover that, you lose em, cos they know u are liar. Unless you still have great content stronger than your clickbait title then your lie can be overlooked. Also some people include putting the current year at the end of your videos, saying that youtube favors that.

I've also tried a strategy of copying the tags of top most viewed similar videos to mine, and pasting the tags in my video. They say my videos will show up next to theirs, when searched. It don't work.

Subscriptions, likes, views and comments, length of time watched are what makes your videos rank better.

If you make good content that people like, you will get all these gradually but if you want to speed it up, you going to need someone already up to pull up from the ground. He's up and you are on the ground. Try to get up by yourself is possible but harder. He gives you a hand and pulls you up, it's faster and easier.

Get the million views channel or at least the 100, 000 views channel, to feature your video and recommend it to their audience, and you're gonna get many views quickly. Ensure your video is great already. You put in your best, or at least it is what the audience would want. You are not limited to who you can contact for help. If it involves fee, then see if you can do that.

Grab Tubebuddy . It will make everything very easy for you.

regards

YouTube is powerful platform when utilizing properly. Video marketing is still in infancy and will continue to become more important as we progress.

1: Video Length
2: Video Name
3: Video Description
4: Create a Playlist
5: Custom Thumbnails
6: Optimize Your Channel Page
7: Push to Social Platforms
8: Build Links and Embed

The best way to rank your videos in search is to focus on increasing your videos watch time. YouTube favors videos with higher watch time.
To increase watch time, your videos have to keep people watching I.e increase audience retention. The second thing to focus on is to make longer videos. Look for the popular video in your niche and make a longer version of that video. YouTube then favors your videos by ranking it higher. Hope this helps.

Optimising for thumbnail, tags, titles and description is true, also finding out what people are searching for before you make videos is essential, Use Vid IQ (a chrome extension) and it's free to do the research. You can find low competition search terms as it rates searches low, medium, high, very high competition. You can also see how many searches there are for that particular keyword term.

Hope that helps

When we talk about videos YouTube will always be considered as the biggest platform for visual content. Similarly, when we talk of ranking, there will always be a mention of SEO.

But YouTube SEO is a bit different from what we normally to our pages.

Here are some tips you for ranking your videos:

1. Keywords Research
For generating a list of related keywords you can take help of the YouTube's Search Suggest feature:

6r0nceuTlvEZtPXACjIsM6N1fVl7E3bOX71eIk5-m_Sg95YoiNNUEihwZeOWwHJoxjMRqg7DwroN_YupR_7osad0PrcDr3bElGiqUYclV3NdOu8kpKxnaZBDhbhf86XJSaNcvLpk

You'll get a bunch of high ranking keywords. For more keywords, you can take a look at the top results' title and description.
vSv9m7cyn3wDdskMzcXgEmNnZgdKhIBw318R1rMdvRSuA_EPIEDytS0Fy8c30rbjobwCUGc0H5keboJLhX7bFtTeWj8QaLaTuaSOWA-a8bHw9E1ti1-ndro5U7ilaF5swf6ojCWh

In general, Google shows video results for the following type of search queries:
  • “How to” (For example, “How to make cold coffee?”)

• Review related queries (For example, “Samsung S20 GSM Arena review”)

• Tutorial related queries (For Example, “on-page SEO tutorial”)

• If you own a sports or fitness related channel, you’ve a great opportunity to rank your videos. For queries like “kickboxing”, “cycling”, etc, Google often returns a video result.
2. Keep An Eye On Audience Retention
YouTube has confirmed the importance of Audience Retention, let’s read in their own words:

“Your goal is to keep audience retention as close to 100% as you can (because this means viewers are watching all of the way through your videos). And videos with consistently high audience retention and watch time have the potential to show up more frequently in Search and Suggested locations on YouTube.”

3. Optimize Your Videos

Step 1:
Say your target keyword in the beginning.

YouTube transcribes your video very smartly and accurately. So if you mention your target keyword at the beginning of your video, YouTube will definitely hear it. Thus, making it understand that your content is based around that term.

Step 2: Video Title
  • Keep your title length at least 5 words long.
  • Add your target keywords in the beginning of your title to gain SEO benefits.
    youtube-title-keyword.png

• Abstain from keyword stuffing.
  • Keep a meaningful title.
Step 3: Video Description
Some tips for writing an SEO friendly video description are as follows:

• Keep your description at least 250 words long.
  • Mention your target keyword in the first 20 words.
  • Repeat your keyword smartly without making it look inhuman.
  • Create a keyword-rich description.
  • Use LSI keywords for your video description.
youtube-description-keywords.png

banners
Back