The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What do you use to stay concentrated?

The Pomodoro technique works well for me, during my short breaks I make sure I get some exercise if i need some energy.

'stay concentrated' :rolleyes: o_O
I hydrate and try to take a good crap at least once a day -- to "unconcentrate"
If you want to concentrate yourself: I would recommend salt tabs and white rice

Hi, You should follow these things when you use to stay concentrated
  1. Get rid of distractions. First things first: You need to eliminate distractions. ...
  2. Coffee in small doses.
  3. Practice the Pomodoro technique.
  4. Put a lock on social media.
  5. Fuel your body.
  6. Get enough sleep.
  7. Set a SMART goal.
  8. Be more mindful.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me it always been an issue, how to perform better.
Tried a lot of stuff: mate, green tea, pu-erh tea, espresso.
Last things that I currently use from time to time: Sagan-Daila (Rhododendron adams), Ku Ding and nootropics.
I also wonder, if someone else used smart drugs/nootropics and has a knowledge about it.

In fact, I'm interested what are the tools you use to stay focused (especially when you don't have enough sleep) with a minimal amount of negative consequences.
Hi,

The thing is it depends on your related field ? Do you think you're working on right field you are interested in? if not then its to hard to concentrate so you start some related things you listen music and do little things frequently to make your mind okay for that. But first you have to make your mind that you have to do this and you have no other to do yet so think like you will do it with your best and its doing good. Don't loss your confidence level take it so easy and do it.. You will do... then just take a break for a minutes after complete your task accordingly to fresh your mind. Don't bother your self to keep doing same stuff do some in different way for your ease. Otherwise you know better yourself think what way you are fine just go with that..

Great tips. I think that the most important way to be concentrated and motivated for work is good rest. You should have enough free time for relaxation, good sleep, your hobbies, sport exercises and so on. Also if you are suffer from stress or anxiety, you should do something with this.

MI
Back