The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What do you think about Steller?

SockMonkey

affiliate
Steller for those who don't know is a slideshow sharing site and app that allows for text, photos and videos. It's relatively new but do you think there is any backlinking potential or promoting offers?

Steller for those who don't know is a slideshow sharing site and app that allows for text, photos and videos. It's relatively new but do you think there is any backlinking potential or promoting offers?

I don't see any ad opportunities there. I didn't read anywhere that offers advertising in any way. I did read this, "The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Mombo.", so I guess maybe affiliate stuff is okay. The TOS does go on to say creating multiple accounts will get you banned. "You agree not to create multiple accounts with the intention of being disruptive or abusive to the Service or as an effort to "game" the system by creating artificial influence around specific Content or accounts. If you are creating accounts that perform overlapping behaviors across specific scenarios, you are subject to possible account termination".

So, like any other social platform, it has possibilities. I would take a look at the traffic stats to see if it worth working as a traffic source.

banners
Back